- 2 Expression pedals and 2 control pedals
- Illuminated display for patch names (2 lines / 16 characters)
- An additional 3 expression pedals or 6 footswitches can be connected
- 2 "Amp Control" jacks for switching e.g. guitar amps
- 4 Modes for various MIDI applications (Standard, Control, Sys-Ex, and Patch)
- 100 Sets of MIDI commands / parameters can be saved as patches - blocks of MIDI messages can be transferred easily with a foot pedal
- Perfectly suited for the new VG-99 and future Roland devices: connection to LAN (Ethernet, CAT5) network cable, bidirectional transmission of MIDI data via newly developed RRC2 protocol (for example also the patch names), power supply of the FC-300
- Connections: Power Supply (DC IN), MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, RRC2 OUT, AMP CONTROL 1, AMP CONTROL 2, EXP Pedal 3 / CTL 3, 4, EXP Pedal 4 / CTL 5, 8, MODE
- Road-suitable metal housing
- Power supply: Battery (6 x AA Mignon), power supply (PSA-230) or via Roland device (RRC2)
- Includes 6 AA batteries, Boss PSA power supply available as an option
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 550 x 240 x 80 mm
|Amount Of Switches||9|
|Number Of Pedals||2|
|Connector For Expression Pedal||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 109763 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!