Fender Guitar & Bass Spare Parts
193 results. Displaying items 176–193.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Tremolo system Model: 57/62 LH Vintage Strat, Left-handed version, Steel block, Chromed
- Model: 57/62 LH Vintage Strat
- Left-handed version
- Steel block
Adjustment Screw for the Neck Steel Rod Original truss rod nut, For vintage guitars, With internal Phillips
- Original truss rod nut
- For vintage guitars
- With internal Phillips
Tremolo Arm Suitable for Jazzmaster models, Length: 50 + 95 + 110 mm
- Suitable for Jazzmaster models
- Length: 50 + 95 + 110 mm
Saddle for Electric Guitar Original Fender Strat saddle, Set of 6 pieces, Finish: Roadworn aged, Includes springs and screws
- Original Fender Strat saddle
- Set of 6 pieces
- Finish: Roadworn aged
Tremolo Arm For Jaguar Special and Jazzmaster Special, Colour: Chrome
- For Jaguar Special and Jazzmaster Special
- Colour: Chrome
Stereo Input Jack Jack panel socket, 9 Pins, With internal switching function, PCB mounting, For The Twin; FM212 etc.
- Jack panel socket
- 9 Pins
- With internal switching function
Tremolo Arm For Fender Mustang '65, Classic Series and Jag-Stang models, Length: 30 + 100 + 65 mm
- For Fender Mustang '65, Classic Series and Jag-Stang models
- Length: 30 + 100 + 65 mm
P-Bass Original Pickguard For American standard precision bass, 3-Ply, 13 holes, Colour: White pearl
- For American standard precision bass
- 13 holes
500K Tone Saver Allows for sound reduction without tonal change, Classic construction made of mylar and aluminium foil for crisp sharp notes, Dual solder point design for a simple addition to any existing volume control system, Suitable for most...
- Allows for sound reduction without tonal change
- Classic construction made of mylar and aluminium foil for crisp sharp notes
- Dual solder point design for a simple addition to any existing volume control system
Pickguard Pure Vintage, 70s Jazz bass pickguard, 3-Ply black/white/black, 10 Mounting scrwe holes, Center mounting-screw hole above neck pickup, Mounting-screw holes for pickup cover and thumb rest
- Pure Vintage
- 70s Jazz bass pickguard
- 3-Ply black/white/black
Tremolo Arm For 62 Jaguar / Jazzmaster Japan, Diameter: 4.98 mm, Smooth arm without screw thread
- For 62 Jaguar / Jazzmaster Japan
- Diameter: 4.98 mm
- Smooth arm without screw thread
Fender Locking Tuner Short Post Chrome; designed to fit most modern style Fender Stratocaster and Telecaster guitars with dual-pin mounting configuration; the set comes with 6 short post tuners are used to increase the break angle over the nut and...
Pickguard For 5 string jazz bass, 10 Holes, 3-ply, Colour: Black
- For 5 string jazz bass
- 10 Holes
Original Tremolo Arm For Standard (Mexico) Stratocaster, Colour: Gold
- For Standard (Mexico) Stratocaster
- Colour: Gold
Fender Neck Roasted Maple Telecaster; Telecaster neck; maple neck; roasted maple fingerboard, nut width: 1.6875" (42.86mm), 305mm (12") radius; flat oval neck profile, 22 jumbo frets; black dot inlays; 4-bolt neck mount; 3/16" hex standard truss rod; dual guide pin...
Fender Neck 72's Classic Series Tele Deluxe MN Neck; telecaster neck; maple fingerboard, nut width: 42mm, 12" (305mm) radius; c-shape neck profile, 21 medium jumbo frets; black dot inlays; bullet style truss rod, vintage style 2-bolt tuner mounting configuration; 3-bolt...
5-String High Mass Bridge 1.83 cm (0.72") string spacing, Brass saddles, 4-Hole screw mounting, Length 97 mm, Width: 63.3 mm, 12 mm Bridge height with minimum adjustment of the saddles, Drill hole spacing 18 mm, Weight: 0.28 kg Note:...
- 1.83 cm (0.72") string spacing
- Brass saddles
- 4-Hole screw mounting
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!