Compressors, Gates and De-essers
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $34 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Digital Speaker Management System 2x XLR Inputs, 6x XLR Outputs, 96 kHz Sampling rate, 32-bit DSP, 24-bit AD/DA converter, USB and RS232/485 interface, Ethernet-interface, Design: 19" / 1 RU
- 2x XLR Inputs
- 6x XLR Outputs
- 96 kHz Sampling rate
Classic Tubular Compressor / Leveling Amplifier Completely discrete signal path, High quality 12AX7, 12BH7 and EL84 tubes, Specially developed MIDAS input and output transformers, XLR connectors, Adjustable stereo link function, Frequency range (+/- 1dB): 10 Hz to 20 kHz,...
- Completely discrete signal path
- High quality 12AX7, 12BH7 and EL84 tubes
- Specially developed MIDAS input and output transformers
Single-channel vintage style compressor in 500 module format
Single-channel vintage style compressor in 500 module format Discrete built-in signal path, Transformer balanced input and output, Class-A circuit, Controls for attack, release, threshold, ratio and gain, Bypass switch, High-pass filter, Analog VU meter, switchable between output signal and...
- Discrete built-in signal path
- Transformer balanced input and output
- Class-A circuit
Analog 1-channel FET compressor Fully discrete OPA2 operational amplifier, American output transformer, 2x 12-Digit LED display for level reduction and output level, Adjustable release time from 70 milliseconds up to 2.5 seconds, Adjustable attack time of 0.5 milliseconds up...
- Fully discrete OPA2 operational amplifier
- American output transformer
- 2x 12-Digit LED display for level reduction and output level
2-Channel Compressor Input gain, Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release, Make up gain, Hold, Stereo width, Level LED, 9.5"/1 U
- Input gain
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.