Digital Interface Cables
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Bluetooth Adapter For the connection of a computer, tablet or smartphone to a Dante network via Bluetooth, Ideal for recording or playing back a stereo signal, Robust housing, Fully-functional Dante interface, Transmits 2 inputs and 1 output with 48...
- For the connection of a computer, tablet or smartphone to a Dante network via Bluetooth
- Ideal for recording or playing back a stereo signal
- Robust housing
Network Cable Suitable for touring, Wear-resistant and shielded Cat5e network cable, 50 Meter roll, Robust and very flexible original Neutrik EtherFlex® Cat5e cable, Dual shielding protects against EMI and ESD interference, Tested for AES50 and EtherSound audio network, Rugged,...
- Suitable for touring
- Wear-resistant and shielded Cat5e network cable
- 50 Meter roll
Y Adapter Transmits two channels each from AES3 to a Dante network and vice versa, RJ45 Metal plug with built-in LEDs, 1 XLR male output, 1 XLR female input, 96 kHz / 24 bit, Robust housing for day-to-day tasks...
- Transmits two channels each from AES3 to a Dante network and vice versa
- RJ45 Metal plug with built-in LEDs
- 1 XLR male output
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!