6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Eurorack Module Resonator with three special models, 'Modal Resonator' emulates the resonance properties of sheets, strings, membranes and tubes, 'Sympathetic Strings' models the resonance behaviour of several strings together in one instrument, 'Modulated / Inharmonic Strings' uses strong feedback...
- Resonator with three special models
- 'Modal Resonator' emulates the resonance properties of sheets, strings, membranes and tubes
- 'Sympathetic Strings' models the resonance behaviour of several strings together in one instrument
Mutable Instruments Blades; Eurorack module; Dual Multimode Filter; for each channel: manual controls for filter frequency, resonance, drive/wavefolfer and mode (filter characteristics); filter mode morphable from lowpass over bandpass to highpass; adjustable signal routing (filter 1/2 independently, parallel or serial);...
Joranalogue Audio Design Filter 8; Eurorack module; multimode filter and 8-phase oscillator; OTA based 4 pole filter; 8 separate filterpole outputs with different characteristics: lowpass (6dB, 12dB, 18dB, 24dB), hipass (6dB), bandpass + notch, phase shifter and bandpass; coarse- and...
Filter Module Analog voltage-controlled Dual-core filter module, 10 Different filter types, Frequency range: approx. 4 Hz to 28 kHz, Input level adjustable via controller, Non-linear feedback and cross-modulation, Power consumption: +45 MA/-42 mA, Dimensions: 14 HP
- Analog voltage-controlled Dual-core filter module
- 10 Different filter types
- Frequency range: approx. 4 Hz to 28 kHz
Euro Rack Module For spacey filter matrix sounds, T-Resonator feedback filter with built-in reverb / delay chip, Program, Cutoff, Feedback and Cross-Mix parameters are CV-controllable, The buttons have dual function: After plugging the patch cable the parameters button works...
- For spacey filter matrix sounds
- T-Resonator feedback filter with built-in reverb / delay chip
- Program, Cutoff, Feedback and Cross-Mix parameters are CV-controllable
Malekko Richter Dual Borg Filter; Eurorack Module; 2 differently voiced filters in one module (Borg 1 and Borg 2); Vactrol based circuits combine the characteristics of the Buchla 292 and korg MS20 filters; parallel or serial signal routing; each filter...
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!