75 years of Sennheiser: Now with additional yellow earpads (while stocks last)
- Follow-up model of HD-25-1-II Basic Edition
- Impedance: 70 Ohm
- Max. SPL: 120 dB(1 kHz,1 Vrms)
- Frequency range: 16 -22000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion at 1 kHz: <0,3%
- Max. input level: 200 mW
- Roght ear cup rotatable
- Split headband design
- Single-sided 1.5 m cable with 3.5 mm jack plug
- Incl. 6.3 mm adapter
- Weight without cable: 140 g
|Frequency range||16 Hz – 22000 Hz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!