Tech 21 Bass Pedals
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Variable Bass DI Box Controls: Level, Blend, Treble, Presence, Drive, Mid & Bass, Switch: Phantom and Ground Connect XLR, Jack output: +10 db, XLR: -20 db, Shift 500 / 1000Hz and Shift 40 / 80Hz, 6.3 mm jack input,...
- Controls: Level, Blend, Treble, Presence, Drive, Mid & Bass
- Switch: Phantom and Ground Connect XLR
- Jack output: +10 db
Programmable Bass Driver DITech21 built convincing tube loose and versatile guitar preamps already with the sansamp, when one still linked modeling exclusively with Claudia Schiffer and co.. The Tech21 programmable sansamp bass driver DI is far more than...
- Storable version of the classic "bass driver DI"
- Optimised for live applications
- Three storable sounds
Preamp for Electric Bass Steve Harris (Iron Maiden) signature pedal, 2 Channel modes with independent gain and volume controls, Completely analogue SansAmp technology, Active 4-Band EQ, ±18 dB boost or cut, Integrated chromatic tuner, Integrated speaker simulation, Controls: 2x...
- Steve Harris (Iron Maiden) signature pedal
- 2 Channel modes with independent gain and volume controls
- Completely analogue SansAmp technology
Effect Pedal Preamp, Compact version of the Geddy Lee Signature Rackmount GED-2112 Bass Preamps, It offers the classic Geddy Lee sound, but is also very versatile for different music styles, Mix control for mixing the ratio of high-end studio...
- Compact version of the Geddy Lee Signature Rackmount GED-2112 Bass Preamps
- It offers the classic Geddy Lee sound, but is also very versatile for different music styles
Channel strip / preamp High-quality channel strip / preamp for acoustic instruments or bass, 3 different operational modes, A very high impedance input handles piezos as well as low impedance signals equally well, The XLR output is capable of...
- High-quality channel strip / preamp for acoustic instruments or bass
- 3 different operational modes
- A very high impedance input handles piezos as well as low impedance signals equally well
Bass Effect Character series, Bass preamp pedal, 3 Outputs: Amp / Recording output with Speaker Simulation / DI output, 3-Band EQ, Power supply via 9V battery or with power supply (not included) suitable power supply: e.g. 409939 , Dimensions:...
- Character series
- Bass preamp pedal
- 3 Outputs: Amp / Recording output with Speaker Simulation / DI output
Bass Preamp Bass Preamp and Recording Amp - the rack version of Bass Driver D.I. and a little more Like the little brother, the SansAmp RBI provides a vast range of traditional and modern Bassampsounds, including pushing...
- In any studio in the world with the RBI in hand luggage you are ready to go on the spot. Enter the console, adjust sound, done!
- On live events, the SansAmp RBI can be connected to a Bass amp with box (e.g. TECH-21 Bass PowerWedge 60) and the P.A. system in parallel.
- Extended rack version of the Bass Driver D.I.
Effects Pedal for Electric Bass
Effects Pedal for Electric Bass Two completely analogue SansAmp circuits with individual volume controls, Drive potentiometer for gain and overdrive, Emulated tube saturation for massive low-end bass sounds with separate volume control, Blend control for the ratio between the...
- Two completely analogue SansAmp circuits with individual volume controls
- Drive potentiometer for gain and overdrive
- Emulated tube saturation for massive low-end bass sounds with separate volume control
Preamp for bass dUg Pinnick signature model, Controls: volume, chunk, high, mid, low, comp, drive, Gain switch, Mix button, Chromatic tuner, XLR DI output, TRS input / output, Headphone output, Dimensions (W x D x H): 19.7 x 6.4...
- dUg Pinnick signature model
- Controls: volume, chunk, high, mid, low, comp, drive
- Gain switch
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!