the t.bone Amp Microphones
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
the t.bone MB 7 Beta; dynamic broadcast microphone for podcasts, studio,etc.;cardioid pattern reduces feedback; internal pop filter minimizes plosives; internal shockmount reduces vibration; shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights and other electrical devices; frequency response: 20...
Dynamic microphone Ideal for drums, vocals and guitar recordings, Polar pattern: Supercardioid, Includes a switch, Incl. 3 m XLR / jack cable, plastic microphone holder, and threaded adapter
- Ideal for drums, vocals and guitar recordings
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Includes a switch
Fun Generation Mic Stand
Bundle offer comprising Fun Generation Mic Stand Microphone Stand with Boom Arm, 5/8" threaded connection, Boom length: approx. 70 cm, Height adjustable from 100 to 150 cm, Weight: 1.6 kg, Colour: Blackthe t.bone MB 45 II Dynamic...
- Microphone Stand with Boom Arm
- 5/8" threaded connection
- Boom length: approx. 70 cm
Dynamic Microphone Ideal for instrument pickup, For toms, amps, etc., Polar pattern: Wide cardioid, Frequency response: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Max. SPL: 138 dB, Impedance: 560 Ohm, Field transfer factor [mV / Pa]: 1.7, Field transfer factor [dB re...
- Ideal for instrument pickup
- For toms, amps, etc.
- Polar pattern: Wide cardioid
Bundle offer comprising:
Bundle offer comprising: the t.bone MB 7 Beta, Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen, Millenium DS-20, Superlux HD-681, the sssnake SK233-1,5 XLR Patch
- the t.bone MB 7 Beta
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen
- Millenium DS-20
Instrument Microphone Dynamic, For snare/ tom, Polar pattern: supercardioid, Frequency range: 50 Hz - 16 kHz, Max. SPL: 150 dB, Impedance: 300 Ω, Fixed microphone holder with 3/8" thread, Weight: 165 g
- For snare/ tom
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!