Acus One-6T Wood
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
Amplifier for Acoustic Guitar
- Also for the amplification of vocals and other acoustic instruments
- Power: 130 W
- Equipped with: 6" Woofer and ring tweeter
- Bass reflex
- 4 Separately adjustable channels
- Channel 1 and 2 with TS or balanced XLR input and switchable phantom power
- Channel 2 with jack input
- Channel 3 with jack input or stereo RCA
- 3-Band EQ per channel: Bass, middle, treble
- Gain control for each channel
- Master Volume
- Balanced XLR DI Output
- Line-Out Output
- Ground Lift switch
- Mount flange for 36 mm speaker stand
- Housing: Plywood
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Colour: Natural wood
|Power in Watts||130|
|Speaker size||1x 6"|
|External FX Loop||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 367691 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!