AIR Music Technology Product Overview
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
- 8-Voice additive synthesizer
- Spectral noise section allows a second oscillator to replace or enrich the additive spectrum with a noise spectrum
- Modular concept with 34 editable modules, can be combined in 10 cells
- Specialised in drum sounds synthesizer with eight instruments
- Individual editable channels for kick, snare, hi-hats, clap, toms, percussion as well as 2 additional sampler channels with WAV import function
- Simple user interface for fast results
- Four parts with assignable MIDI channels, play parameters, controllers, arpeggiators, etc.
- Flexible tone generation with up to four stereo instruments and 64 voices per part
- Offers subtractive and FM synthesis as well as tone wheel and sample playback
- Consists of Hybrid, Velvet and Mini Grand
- Hybrid: subtractive synthesizer with flexible sound generation, step sequencer and effects
- Velvet: virtual electric piano with five legendary models from the 1960s and 1970s with matching effects
Download licenses for this product are sent out by the manufacturer. This means that delays may occur depending on the day of the week and the time of day that you purchase this item. However, we will do everything within our power to get the license to you as speedily as possible.
- Flexible tone generation with subtractive synthesis
- Two parts each with three oscillators containing classical waveforms and wavetables
- Two filters, four envelopes, four LFOs, step sequencer and two insert effects per part
- Extensive effect collection with 28 effects such as filters, delays, reverb, equalizers, compressors etc.
- Supports VIP2.0 for premium hardware controllers from Akai Professional, M-Audio and Alesis
- Full support for the MPC software from Akai Professional and Mixmeister DJ software
- 8 voice additive synthesizer
- Spectral noise section allows for a secondary oscillator to replace or enrich the additive spectrum
- Modular design with 34 editable modules that can be combined into 10 cells
- Careful simulation of the most famous electric organ ever
- Five tone wheel variants to choose from
- Separately usable, realistic Rotary Speaker Simulation
- Consists of Hybrid, Loom 2 and The Riser
- Hybrid: subtractive synthesiser with flexible sound generation, step sequencer and effects
- Loom 2: additive synthesiser with a modular structure and eight voices
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.