AMA Verlag Sheet Music
84 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Textbook A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz, In German Contents: The tonal system, The phenomenon of the series of overtones, the basis of harmony, The elements of the harmony, The intervals, The...
- A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz
- In German
- The tonal system
Instructional Book for Guitar For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar, The bible for country guitarists, By Richard Köchli, In standard notation and tabulation, With chord details, In German language, Including CD with demo and...
- For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar
- The bible for country guitarists
- By Richard Köchli
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
Paul Westwood Bass Bible The ultimate know how for bassists, Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation, Over 1000 exercises, Language: German, Incl. two CDs
- The ultimate know how for bassists
- Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation
- Over 1000 exercises
Songbook with Irish musicThe ultimate collection of 250 Irish tunes such as Reels, Jigs, Polkas, Marches, Folksongs, Harp pieces, etc.With many useful tips for playing together and composition, guitar tables, banjo, mandolin, tinwhistle ...,Compact info on the Irish (music) history...
- By Patrick Steinbach
- 250 Irish songs
- Arranged for melody instruments (flute, violin, banjo, keyboard, etc.)
Textbook For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar, Basics, Single-Touch Single Note Riffs, Two-length diads, Triangle Triads, Advanced chords, Easy to read, Ear training, Playing in the band, The 60-week program, In standard notation and...
- For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar
- Single-Touch Single Note Riffs
Advanced Fingerstyle By Michael Langer, Including CD, All important chords and fingerpicking pattersFurther Techniques Hammer ons, Pull offs, Slides, Right hand techniques, Fingerpicking Blues, Ragtime, Folk and jazz, Open tuning grooves, Country, Bluegrass-Licks Special, Many more
- By Michael Langer
- Including CD
- All important chords and fingerpicking patters
Study book for the drums The first part of a multi-volume drumming school for the young beginner. Brings together all the basics of musical theory and practical application of the drums for solos and rhythmic accompaniment. Particularly suited to...
- By Christian Nowak
- DIN A4
- Incl. CD with play-alongs and eBook
Textbook for Percussion By John Trotter, 800 Grooves and fills, ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0, 274 Pages, Written in English, Incl. DVD and MP3-CD Musical styles: Rock, Funk, Blues, Country, Soul, Disco, Reggae, Rock'n'roll, Fusion, Grunge, Punk, Drum'n'bass, Jungle,...
- By John Trotter
- 800 Grooves and fills
- ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0
Slide Guitar Styles The basics of playing Bottleneck for Blues, rock, country, folk and pop guitarists. By Richard Köchli, Including CD
- By Richard Köchli
- Including CD
The AMA Recorder School Note: This book is written in German With CD for soprano recorder, By Christoph Heinrich Meyer The first part of a multi-volume soprano recorder school offers a compelling teaching method, which does...
- With CD for soprano recorder
- By Christoph Heinrich Meyer
By Dieter Szametat By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar, Themes: Pattern picking, Picking Patterns, ¾ Pattern, Pick A Lick, Rolling Patterns, Steady Bass, Blues, Ragtime, Modern Picking Style, Chord extensions, Latin style nylon...
- By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar
- Themes: Pattern picking
- Picking Patterns
Die Rhythmik-Lehre (Rhythm Theory) Rhythm Theory, By Eddy Marron: A musical workbook for instrumentalists, singers and dancers in classical, rock, pop and jazz, Subjects: Basic concepts in rhythm, The metronome, The basics of rhythm, The pyramid, The two main...
- Rhythm Theory
- By Eddy Marron: A musical workbook for instrumentalists, singers and dancers in classical, rock, pop and jazz
- Subjects: Basic concepts in rhythm
Rock Guitar Secrets By Peter Fischer, Incl. CD, 160 pages, Playing techniques, Solo- and improvisation concepts, Exercises, Licks, Jam tracks
- By Peter Fischer
- Incl. CD
- 160 pages
Djembe PlayDJEMBÉ-PLAY - What is the aim of this course? Is it possible to learn this instrument, which has been unknown for a long time, simply and quickly? What new ideas and visions are there for DJEMBÉ-PLAY? With...
- School for beginners to advanced
- For individual lessons and group lessons
- Focus: Group lessons
Sheet Music for Flute By Katarina Fritzén and Karin Öhman, Well-known classical melodies, Arranged for flute, Includes a play-along CD with the piano accompaniments, The piano accompaniment can be printed from the CD, With a chord analysis for most...
- By Katarina Fritzén and Karin Öhman
- Well-known classical melodies
- Arranged for flute
Text Book For Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Content: The major scale, The harmonic minor scale, The melodic minor scale, II-VI in Dur, II-VI in minor, The turnaround or I-VI-II-V, Blues, minor blues, Colouring opportunities for dominant seventh, Creative use...
- For Acoustic and Electric Guitar
- Content: The major scale
- The harmonic minor scale
High Performance FluteThe purpose of this book is to bridge the gap between beginner and middle school students using well-known melodies, jazz pieces, studies and opera clippings. With this 3rd volume, Robert Winn's sophisticated flute school is completed. ...
- A playbook for flute of medium difficulty
- Pieces from classical music, jazz, studies and opera excerpts
- With a professional playback CD
Instructional Book Ear training and sheet playing training program for guitarists, 12-Level exercise plan, The scales, Breaks, Intervals, Rhythm dictations, Listening to melodies and chords in minor, Sheet music of recorded notes, And much more, For acoustic or electric...
- Ear training and sheet playing training program for guitarists
- 12-Level exercise plan
- The scales
A Textbook on Harmony Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals, By Mathias Löffler, Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music, From basic musical knowledge to basic functional harmonics to modal harmonics and modal interchange, Working on three...
- Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals
- By Mathias Löffler
- Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music
Blues Guitar RulesIn 10 chapters all about the blues guitar: from delta and country to rock and modern to jazz and fusion blues. Revised new edition. In addition to the Peter Fischer books and his video, the CD Jamtracks Vol....
- Including CD
- By Peter Fischer
- 168 pages
Flamenco Guitar Textbook Learn to play the flamenco guitar, By Bernd Steinmann: The techniques, the music and a lot of playing material, Insight into the variety of flamenco music, Mediation of special technical skills, Solo pieces and duets arranged...
- Learn to play the flamenco guitar
- By Bernd Steinmann: The techniques, the music and a lot of playing material
- Insight into the variety of flamenco music
Study book for "swag" drumming By Jan "Stix" Pfennig and Jacob Przemus, Hip-hop grooves in the in-between feel, Enjoys the same "laid back" feeling that live hip hop is famous for, ISBN 978-3-89922-207-4, publishing no. AMA 610432, 44 pages,...
- By Jan "Stix" Pfennig and Jacob Przemus
- Hip-hop grooves in the in-between feel
- Enjoys the same "laid back" feeling that live hip hop is famous for
AMA The Circle of Fifths For guitar, Highlights important harmonic interrelationships, which is well reflected and recognised by using this wheel, With pictures for demonstrating fingering, Background colour scheme provides good orientation
- For guitar
- Highlights important harmonic interrelationships, which is well reflected and recognised by using this wheel
- With pictures for demonstrating fingering
Guitar Book on the Functionality and Application of Effect Devices Focusses on the use of effects with a lot of examples of listening and setting, Important information for before the first purchase, Many practical examples for setting up and...
- Focusses on the use of effects with a lot of examples of listening and setting
- Important information for before the first purchase
- Many practical examples for setting up and using
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!