AMA Verlag Sheet Music, Books and DVDs
87 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $34 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
Paul Westwood Bass Bible The ultimate know how for bassists, Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation, Over 1000 exercises, Language: German, Incl. two CDs
- The ultimate know how for bassists
- Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation
- Over 1000 exercises
Instructional Book for Guitar For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar, The bible for country guitarists, By Richard Köchli, In standard notation and tabulation, With chord details, In German language, Including CD with demo and...
- For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar
- The bible for country guitarists
- By Richard Köchli
Textbook A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz, In German Contents: The tonal system, The phenomenon of the series of overtones, the basis of harmony, The elements of the harmony, The intervals, The...
- A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz
- In German
- The tonal system
Songbook with Irish musicThe ultimate collection of 250 Irish tunes such as Reels, Jigs, Polkas, Marches, Folksongs, Harp pieces, etc.With many useful tips for playing together and composition, guitar tables, banjo, mandolin, tinwhistle ...,Compact info on the Irish (music) history...
- By Patrick Steinbach
- 250 Irish songs
- Arranged for melody instruments (flute, violin, banjo, keyboard, etc.)
AMA Verlag CAGED Master Of The Fretboard, by Gil Beckers: A concept to master the fretboard and its scales, understand the fretboard and its harmonic contexts, play all existing scales freely anywhere on the fretboard, written in standard notation and...
Rock Guitar Secrets By Peter Fischer, Incl. CD, 160 pages, Playing techniques, Solo- and improvisation concepts, Exercises, Licks, Jam tracks
- By Peter Fischer
- Incl. CD
- 160 pages
AMA Verlag Winn High Performance Flute, High Performance Flute, By Robert Winn: Well-known melodies,Jazz pieces,studies and excerpts from operas: Exercises on warming up, Changing of octaves, Schwanensee, Sicilienne, C-Minor Study-Tarantella, Figaros Hochzeit, Nussknacker Suite, Humoresque, Träumerei, Morning, And much more,...
The AMA Guitar School for ChildrenFinally: the early musical education for guitar playing with a CD (suitable for 6 year-olds). By Ingo Brzoska, Including a CD, 109 pages
- By Ingo Brzoska
- Including a CD
- 109 pages
Textbook For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar, Basics, Single-Touch Single Note Riffs, Two-length diads, Triangle Triads, Advanced chords, Easy to read, Ear training, Playing in the band, The 60-week program, In standard notation and...
- For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar
- Single-Touch Single Note Riffs
School For Afro-Cuban percussion, Includes DVD + CD!, This material contains the most popular Afro-Cuban and Caribbean rhythms, For the typical instruments in salsa band and Afro-Cuban percussion folklore: Congas, timbales, bongos and lots of small-percussion, Versatile use in...
- For Afro-Cuban percussion
- Includes DVD + CD!
- This material contains the most popular Afro-Cuban and Caribbean rhythms
Study book for the drums The first part of a multi-volume drumming school for the young beginner. Brings together all the basics of musical theory and practical application of the drums for solos and rhythmic accompaniment. Particularly suited to...
- By Christian Nowak
- DIN A4
- Incl. CD with play-alongs and eBook
Instructional Book Ear training and sheet playing training program for guitarists, 12-Level exercise plan, The scales, Breaks, Intervals, Rhythm dictations, Listening to melodies and chords in minor, Sheet music of recorded notes, And much more, For acoustic or electric...
- Ear training and sheet playing training program for guitarists
- 12-Level exercise plan
- The scales
Textbook for Percussion By John Trotter, 800 Grooves and fills, ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0, 274 Pages, Written in English, Incl. DVD and MP3-CD Musical styles: Rock, Funk, Blues, Country, Soul, Disco, Reggae, Rock'n'roll, Fusion, Grunge, Punk, Drum'n'bass, Jungle,...
- By John Trotter
- 800 Grooves and fills
- ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0
Harmony Theory Textbook A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz The continuation to "Die Neue Harmonielehre I", The connections between harmonic elements, The II-V-I connection in major, The II-V-I connection in minor, Changing mode,...
- The continuation to "Die Neue Harmonielehre I"
- The connections between harmonic elements
- The II-V-I connection in major
A Textbook on Harmony
A Textbook on Harmony Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals, By Mathias Löffler, Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music, From basic musical knowledge to basic functional harmonics to modal harmonics and modal interchange, Working on three...
- Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals
- By Mathias Löffler
- Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music
Text Book For Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Content: The major scale, The harmonic minor scale, The melodic minor scale, II-VI in Dur, II-VI in minor, The turnaround or I-VI-II-V, Blues, minor blues, Colouring opportunities for dominant seventh, Creative use...
- For Acoustic and Electric Guitar
- Content: The major scale
- The harmonic minor scale
By Dieter Szametat By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar, Themes: Pattern picking, Picking Patterns, ¾ Pattern, Pick A Lick, Rolling Patterns, Steady Bass, Blues, Ragtime, Modern Picking Style, Chord extensions, Latin style nylon...
- By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar
- Themes: Pattern picking
- Picking Patterns
Abenteuer Gitarre / Adventure Guitar A new schooling concept for modern guitar lessons. A discovery trip into the sound world of the guitar. From classical pieces to accompaniment techniques, folk music fingerpicking, improvisation, power chords, flamenco, blues, solo and...
- A guitar schooling guide for individual or school lessons, as well as self-study
- Playing musical notation
- Picking techniques
Slide Guitar Styles The basics of playing Bottleneck for Blues, rock, country, folk and pop guitarists. By Richard Köchli, Including CD
- By Richard Köchli
- Including CD
Advanced Fingerstyle By Michael Langer, Including CD, All important chords and fingerpicking pattersFurther Techniques Hammer ons, Pull offs, Slides, Right hand techniques, Fingerpicking Blues, Ragtime, Folk and jazz, Open tuning grooves, Country, Bluegrass-Licks Special, Many more
- By Michael Langer
- Including CD
- All important chords and fingerpicking patters
Blues Guitar RulesIn 10 chapters all about the blues guitar: from delta and country to rock and modern to jazz and fusion blues. Revised new edition. In addition to the Peter Fischer books and his video, the CD Jamtracks Vol....
- Including CD
- By Peter Fischer
- 168 pages
Guitar Book on the Functionality and Application of Effect Devices Focusses on the use of effects with a lot of examples of listening and setting, Important information for before the first purchase, Many practical examples for setting up and...
- Focusses on the use of effects with a lot of examples of listening and setting
- Important information for before the first purchase
- Many practical examples for setting up and using
School for Ukulele Ukulele school for beginners and transversers of other stringed instruments, By Andreas David, For GCEA keys, Three major and minor chords in C major with which you can play millions of songs, Tips on posture and...
- Ukulele school for beginners and transversers of other stringed instruments
- By Andreas David
- For GCEA keys
AMA The Circle of Fifths For guitar, Highlights important harmonic interrelationships, which is well reflected and recognised by using this wheel, With pictures for demonstrating fingering, Background colour scheme provides good orientation
- For guitar
- Highlights important harmonic interrelationships, which is well reflected and recognised by using this wheel
- With pictures for demonstrating fingering
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.