AMA Verlag Sheet Music
87 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $34 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Paul Westwood Bass Bible The ultimate know how for bassists, Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation, Over 1000 exercises, Language: German, Incl. two CDs
- The ultimate know how for bassists
- Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation
- Over 1000 exercises
Textbook for Percussion By John Trotter, 800 Grooves and fills, ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0, 274 Pages, Written in English, Incl. DVD and MP3-CD Musical styles: Rock, Funk, Blues, Country, Soul, Disco, Reggae, Rock'n'roll, Fusion, Grunge, Punk, Drum'n'bass, Jungle,...
- By John Trotter
- 800 Grooves and fills
- ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
Accordion TextbookAccordion has been played and studied/learned in Germany for a long time. But in the past decade, a new generation of accordion players and friends has come up with new musical preferences. Yiddish klezmer music captured Europe by storm;...
- The new way to learn accordion
- By Peter Michael Haas
- Volume I
Study book for the drums The first part of a multi-volume drumming school for the young beginner. Brings together all the basics of musical theory and practical application of the drums for solos and rhythmic accompaniment. Particularly suited to...
- By Christian Nowak
- DIN A4
- Incl. CD with play-alongs and eBook
Songbook with Irish musicThe ultimate collection of 250 Irish tunes such as Reels, Jigs, Polkas, Marches, Folksongs, Harp pieces, etc.With many useful tips for playing together and composition, guitar tables, banjo, mandolin, tinwhistle ...,Compact info on the Irish (music) history...
- By Patrick Steinbach
- 250 Irish songs
- Arranged for melody instruments (flute, violin, banjo, keyboard, etc.)
Slide Guitar Styles The basics of playing Bottleneck for Blues, rock, country, folk and pop guitarists. By Richard Köchli, Including CD
- By Richard Köchli
- Including CD
Guitar Book on the Functionality and Application of Effect Devices Focusses on the use of effects with a lot of examples of listening and setting, Important information for before the first purchase, Many practical examples for setting up and...
- Focusses on the use of effects with a lot of examples of listening and setting
- Important information for before the first purchase
- Many practical examples for setting up and using
Textbook A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz, In German Contents: The tonal system, The phenomenon of the series of overtones, the basis of harmony, The elements of the harmony, The intervals, The...
- A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz
- In German
- The tonal system
High Performance FluteThe purpose of this book is to bridge the gap between beginner and middle school students using well-known melodies, jazz pieces, studies and opera clippings. With this 3rd volume, Robert Winn's sophisticated flute school is completed. ...
- A playbook for flute of medium difficulty
- Pieces from classical music, jazz, studies and opera excerpts
- With a professional playback CD
A Textbook on Harmony
A Textbook on Harmony Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals, By Mathias Löffler, Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music, From basic musical knowledge to basic functional harmonics to modal harmonics and modal interchange, Working on three...
- Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals
- By Mathias Löffler
- Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music
Textbook For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar, Basics, Single-Touch Single Note Riffs, Two-length diads, Triangle Triads, Advanced chords, Easy to read, Ear training, Playing in the band, The 60-week program, In standard notation and...
- For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar
- Single-Touch Single Note Riffs
By Dieter Szametat By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar, Themes: Pattern picking, Picking Patterns, ¾ Pattern, Pick A Lick, Rolling Patterns, Steady Bass, Blues, Ragtime, Modern Picking Style, Chord extensions, Latin style nylon...
- By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar
- Themes: Pattern picking
- Picking Patterns
School of Electric Guitar Textbook to understand the fretboard and its harmonic contexts, By Gil Beckers, Play all existing scales freely anywhere on the fretboard, In notation and tablature, With handle images, ISBN 978-3-89922-019-3, publisher no. AMA 610349, Format:...
- Textbook to understand the fretboard and its harmonic contexts
- By Gil Beckers
- Play all existing scales freely anywhere on the fretboard
Rock Guitar Secrets By Peter Fischer, Incl. CD, 160 pages, Playing techniques, Solo- and improvisation concepts, Exercises, Licks, Jam tracks
- By Peter Fischer
- Incl. CD
- 160 pages
Instructional Book for Guitar For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar, The bible for country guitarists, By Richard Köchli, In standard notation and tabulation, With chord details, In German language, Including CD with demo and...
- For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar
- The bible for country guitarists
- By Richard Köchli
Blues Guitar RulesIn 10 chapters all about the blues guitar: from delta and country to rock and modern to jazz and fusion blues. Revised new edition. In addition to the Peter Fischer books and his video, the CD Jamtracks Vol....
- Including CD
- By Peter Fischer
- 168 pages
Harmony Theory Textbook A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz The continuation to "Die Neue Harmonielehre I", The connections between harmonic elements, The II-V-I connection in major, The II-V-I connection in minor, Changing mode,...
- The continuation to "Die Neue Harmonielehre I"
- The connections between harmonic elements
- The II-V-I connection in major
Textbook For acoustic or electric guitar with focus on electric guitar, Content: Blues, what's that?, Tips and tricks for sound and technology, Blue shapes, Single-note licks, Chord licks, Specific licks, Slide licks, Three classics and hits, In standard notation...
- For acoustic or electric guitar with focus on electric guitar
- Content: Blues, what's that?
- Tips and tricks for sound and technology
Abenteuer Gitarre / Adventure Guitar A new schooling concept for modern guitar lessons. A discovery trip into the sound world of the guitar. From classical pieces to accompaniment techniques, folk music fingerpicking, improvisation, power chords, flamenco, blues, solo and...
- A guitar schooling guide for individual or school lessons, as well as self-study
- Playing musical notation
- Picking techniques
School for Drummers
School for Drummers Textbook for Drums for Gopsel Chops, By Vincent Golly, With 50 transcriptions of original chops, Often linear, untypically orchestrated hand-foot combinations as 16th-note triplets or 32nd note-strings, Styles by Aaron Spears, Chris Coleman, Tony Royster Jr.,...
- Textbook for Drums for Gopsel Chops
- By Vincent Golly
- With 50 transcriptions of original chops
School For Afro-Cuban percussion, Includes DVD + CD!, This material contains the most popular Afro-Cuban and Caribbean rhythms, For the typical instruments in salsa band and Afro-Cuban percussion folklore: Congas, timbales, bongos and lots of small-percussion, Versatile use in...
- For Afro-Cuban percussion
- Includes DVD + CD!
- This material contains the most popular Afro-Cuban and Caribbean rhythms
Flamenco Guitar Textbook Learn to play the flamenco guitar, By Bernd Steinmann: The techniques, the music and a lot of playing material, Insight into the variety of flamenco music, Mediation of special technical skills, Solo pieces and duets arranged...
- Learn to play the flamenco guitar
- By Bernd Steinmann: The techniques, the music and a lot of playing material
- Insight into the variety of flamenco music
Advanced Fingerstyle By Michael Langer, Including CD, All important chords and fingerpicking pattersFurther Techniques Hammer ons, Pull offs, Slides, Right hand techniques, Fingerpicking Blues, Ragtime, Folk and jazz, Open tuning grooves, Country, Bluegrass-Licks Special, Many more
- By Michael Langer
- Including CD
- All important chords and fingerpicking patters
Die Rhythmik-Lehre (Rhythm Theory) Rhythm Theory, By Eddy Marron: A musical workbook for instrumentalists, singers and dancers in classical, rock, pop and jazz, Subjects: Basic concepts in rhythm, The metronome, The basics of rhythm, The pyramid, The two main...
- Rhythm Theory
- By Eddy Marron: A musical workbook for instrumentalists, singers and dancers in classical, rock, pop and jazz
- Subjects: Basic concepts in rhythm
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.