AMA Verlag Sheet Music
69 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Songbook with Irish music The ultimate collection of 250 Irish tunes such as Reels, Jigs, Polkas, Marches, Folksongs, Harp pieces, etc.With many useful tips for playing together and composition, guitar tables, banjo, mandolin, tinwhistle ...,Compact info on the Irish...
- By Patrick Steinbach
- 250 Irish songs
- Arranged for melody instruments (flute, violin, banjo, keyboard, etc.)
Textbook A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz, In German Contents: The tonal system, The phenomenon of the series of overtones, the basis of harmony, The elements of the harmony, The intervals, The...
- A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz
- In German
- The tonal system
Textbook on harmony theory Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals, By Mathias Löffler, Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music, From basic musical knowledge to basic functional harmonics to modal harmonics and modal interchange, Working on three...
- Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals
- By Mathias Löffler
- Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music
By Dieter Szametat By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar, Themes: Pattern picking, Picking Patterns, ¾ Pattern, Pick A Lick, Rolling Patterns, Steady Bass, Blues, Ragtime, Modern Picking Style, Chord extensions, Latin style nylon...
- By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar
- Themes: Pattern picking
- Picking Patterns
Study book for the drums The first part of a multi-volume drumming school for the young beginner. Brings together all the basics of musical theory and practical application of the drums for solos and rhythmic accompaniment. Particularly suited to...
- By Christian Nowak
- DIN A4
- Incl. CD with play-alongs and eBook
Paul Westwood Bass Bible The ultimate know how for bassists, Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation, Over 1000 exercises, Language: German, Incl. two CDs
- The ultimate know how for bassists
- Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation
- Over 1000 exercises
Study Book for Learning Classical Guitar Detailed compendium on the basics and techniques of the guitar in the 21st century, By Hubert Käppel, ISBN: 9783899221435; Publisher's No.: AMA 610425, Format: DIN A4, 246 Pages, Note: Book is in the...
- Detailed compendium on the basics and techniques of the guitar in the 21st century
- By Hubert Käppel
- ISBN: 9783899221435; Publisher's No.: AMA 610425
Textbook For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar, Basics, Single-Touch Single Note Riffs, Two-length diads, Triangle Triads, Advanced chords, Easy to read, Ear training, Playing in the band, The 60-week program, In standard notation and...
- For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar
- Single-Touch Single Note Riffs
Text Book For Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Content: The major scale, The harmonic minor scale, The melodic minor scale, II-VI in major, II-VI in minor, The turnaround or I-VI-II-V, Blues, minor blues, Colouring opportunities for dominant seventh, Creative use...
- For Acoustic and Electric Guitar
- Content: The major scale
- The harmonic minor scale
Study Book for Learning Flamenco Guitar With explanations for different playing styles, Solo pieces and duets, In standard notation and tablature, Includes chord information, By Bernd Steinmann, ISBN: 9783932587610; ISMN: 9790700136475; Publisher's No.: AMA 610251, Format: DIN A4, 171...
- With explanations for different playing styles
- Solo pieces and duets
- In standard notation and tablature
Blues Guitar RulesIn 10 chapters all about the blues guitar: from delta and country to rock and modern to jazz and fusion blues. Revised new edition. In addition to the Peter Fischer books and his video, the CD Jamtracks Vol....
- Including CD
- By Peter Fischer
- 168 pages
Instructional Book for Guitar For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar, The bible for country guitarists, By Richard Köchli, In standard notation and tabulation, With chord details, In German language, Including CD with demo and...
- For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar
- The bible for country guitarists
- By Richard Köchli
Rock Guitar Secrets By Peter Fischer, Incl. CD, 160 pages, Playing techniques, Solo- and improvisation concepts, Exercises, Licks, Jam tracks
- By Peter Fischer
- Incl. CD
- 160 pages
High Performance FluteThe purpose of this book is to bridge the gap between beginner and middle school students using well-known melodies, jazz pieces, studies and opera clippings. With this 3rd volume, Robert Winn's sophisticated flute school is completed. ...
- A playbook for flute of medium difficulty
- Pieces from classical music, jazz, studies and opera excerpts
- With a professional playback CD
Accordion Textbook Accordion has been played and studied/learned in Germany for a long time. But in the past decade, a new generation of accordion players and friends has come up with new musical preferences. Yiddish klezmer music captured Europe...
- The new way to learn accordion
- By Peter Michael Haas
- Volume I
School for Drummers Textbook for Drums for Gopsel Chops, By Vincent Golly, With 50 transcriptions of original chops, Often linear, untypically orchestrated hand-foot combinations as 16th-note triplets or 32nd note-strings, Styles by Aaron Spears, Chris Coleman, Tony Royster Jr.,...
- Textbook for Drums for Gopsel Chops
- By Vincent Golly
- With 50 transcriptions of original chops
Playing Pieces and Studies for Flute
Playing Pieces and Studies for Flute By Robert Winn, 68 New pieces from all eras, High-level of difficulty, With tips for daily practice / practice (including octave changes), From baroque to classical music to jazz and gospel, With piano...
- By Robert Winn
- 68 New pieces from all eras
- High-level of difficulty
School For Afro-Cuban percussion, Includes DVD + CD!, This material contains the most popular Afro-Cuban and Caribbean rhythms, For the typical instruments in salsa band and Afro-Cuban percussion folklore: Congas, timbales, bongos and lots of small-percussion, Versatile use in...
- For Afro-Cuban percussion
- Includes DVD + CD!
- This material contains the most popular Afro-Cuban and Caribbean rhythms
AMA The Circle of Fifths For guitar, Highlights important harmonic interrelationships, which is well reflected and recognised by using this wheel, With pictures for demonstrating fingering, Background colour scheme provides good orientation
- For guitar
- Highlights important harmonic interrelationships, which is well reflected and recognised by using this wheel
- With pictures for demonstrating fingering
Sheet music for flute By Katarina Fritzén and Karin Öhman, Well-known classical melodies, Arranged for classical flute, Includes a play-along CD with the piano accompaniments, The piano accompaniment can be printed from the CD, With a chord analysis for...
- By Katarina Fritzén and Karin Öhman
- Well-known classical melodies
- Arranged for classical flute
Book with CD After his first book "Michael Sagmeister's Jazzguitar", which provided an extensive insight into the theme of jazz guitar, comes a book with a more specific content - the arpeggio. The answer to his students' questions about...
- Arpeggia jazz guitar
- By Michael Sagmeister
- 152 pages
Instructional Book Ear training and sheet playing training program for guitarists, 12-Level exercise plan, The scales, Breaks, Intervals, Rhythm dictations, Listening to melodies and chords in minor, Sheet music of recorded notes, And much more, For acoustic or electric...
- Ear training and sheet playing training program for guitarists
- 12-Level exercise plan
- The scales
Masters of Rock GuitarBased on the tricks and licks of 20 of the guitarists whose styles have influenced the past 40 years of music, Peter Fischer shows the development of the rock guitar. In addition to the Peter Fischer books...
- Including CD
- By Peter Fischer
- 160 pages
Die Rhythmik-Lehre (Rhythm Theory) Rhythm Theory, By Eddy Marron: A musical workbook for instrumentalists, singers and dancers in classical, rock, pop and jazz, Subjects: Basic concepts in rhythm, The metronome, The basics of rhythm, The pyramid, The two main...
- Rhythm Theory
- By Eddy Marron: A musical workbook for instrumentalists, singers and dancers in classical, rock, pop and jazz
- Subjects: Basic concepts in rhythm
Study Book for Acoustic Guitar Covers all major chords and fingerpicking patterns, By Michael Langer, With playing techniques from blues to slides, In standard notation and tablature, Includes chord information, Level of difficulty: Medium difficult, ISBN: 9783927190917; Publisher's No.:...
- Covers all major chords and fingerpicking patterns
- By Michael Langer
- With playing techniques from blues to slides
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!