AMS Neve 8424
Analog Mixing and Recording Console
- 24 Fader console with 2 line level inputs per channel
- Switch from mix to record input at the push of a button
- 24 Direct outputs
- 4 Groups and mix bus with 2-band EQ and switchable inserts
- Marinair transformers on Mix, AFL, CUE buses
- 24 Switchable channel inserts
- 48-Channel mix mode
- 2 x 1073 preamps and two DI inputs
- 2 x Headphone amplifiers with independent source selection
- 2 x Stereo reverb returns
- Stereo width for the mix bus
- Backlit stereo VU meter with source selection
- 3 x Loudspeaker outputs
- 3 x External inputs
- 3 Solo modes: SIP, AFL, PFL
- Dual cue system and three-way talkback system
- Recall function for saving / loading multiple sessions
- 2 x 500 slots with different routings (modules not included)
- Third input per channel enables inline use
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1190 x 850 x 500 mm
- Weight: 53 kg
|Number of Input Channels||48|
|Number Of Microphone Inputs||2|
|Amount of Lines In (Mono/Stereo)||48/0|
|Number Of Aux Send/Return||3|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 496426 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!