Baton Rouge CR21C/ACE Nylon Auditorium
- Design: Auditorium with cutaway
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & sides: Grained maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard and bridge: Ovangkol
- 20 Frets
- Nut and saddle: Nubone
- Black ABS binding
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Pickup system: Baton Rouge BR-2P by Shadow
- Antique brass machine heads with black knobs
- Factory stringing: Savarez
- Finish: Matte, open-pored
- Colour: Natural / Archaic Dark Brown
|Back and Sides||Maple|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
|Colour||Natur, Archaic Dark Brown|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465379 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!