Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesiser
- VCO based on CEM3340
- Sawtooth and pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- Noise generator
- 24 dB ladder filter with resonance, switchable between low pass and high pass
- ADSR envelope
- Analogue LFO with triangular and rectangular waveforms
- Step sequencer with 32 steps and 64 memory slots
- 18-Input, 14-output patch panel for expanded sound and connectivity with other modular synthesisers & sequencers
- Audio input for sound processing external sources
- Poly-chaining of up to 16 devices possible
- 3.5 mm Jack headphone output
- MIDI In / Out
- USB-B port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 164 x 47mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Includes power supply (12 V DC)
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475765 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!