Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesiser
- VCO based on CEM3340
- Sawtooth and pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- Noise generator
- 24 dB ladder filter with resonance, switchable between low pass and high pass
- ADSR envelope
- Analogue LFO with triangular and rectangular waveforms
- Step sequencer with 32 steps and 64 memory slots
- Patch panel with 18 inputs and 14 outputs for expanded sound options and for connecting to other modular synthesisers & sequencers
- Audio input for sound processing external sources
- Poly-chaining of up to 16 devices possible
- 3.5 mm jack headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
- USB-B port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 164 x 47 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Includes 12 V DC power supply and 6 patch cables
- Suitable cover: Art.477464 (not included)
- Suitable case: Art.483027 (not included)
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out/Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475765 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!