Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesiser
- VCO based on CEM3340
- Sawtooth and pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- Noise generator
- 24 dB ladder filter with resonance, switchable between low pass and high pass
- ADSR envelope
- Analogue LFO with triangular and rectangular waveforms
- Step sequencer with 32 steps and 64 memory slots
- Patch panel with 18 inputs and 14 outputs for expanded sound options and for connecting to other modular synthesisers & sequencers
- Audio input for sound processing external sources
- Poly-chaining of up to 16 devices possible
- 3.5 mm jack headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
- USB-B port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 164 x 47 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Includes 12 V DC power supply and 6 patch cables
- Suitable cover: Art.477464 (not included)
- Suitable case: Art.483027 (not included)
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out/Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475765 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!