Behringer WASP Deluxe
Monophonic Analogue Synthesiser
- Authentic reproduction of the original "Wasp Deluxe" circuit with coordinated transistors and JFETs.
- Digital dual oscillator with sawtooth and pulse waveforms, adjustable pulse width and noise
- Analogue multimode filter with resonance and selectable characteristics: Low pass, high pass, band pass and notch
- LFO with 6 waveforms for pitch and filter modulation
- Can be used as a full Eurorack synthesiser voice (width: 70 HP)
- 2 Analogue envelopes for VCF and VCA
- 3.5 mm audio input for sound processing from external sources
- Polychain function for connecting up to 16 devices
- 3.5 mm jack outputs for oscillator 1 & 2
- Main out via 3.5 mm jack and 2x 6.3 mm jack (high and low level)
- Adjustable 3.5 mm headphone output
- MIDI In / Thru and USB-MIDI
- Dimensions: 87 x 374 x 136 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Power adapter included (12 V DC, 1000 mA)
|Sound Generation||Analog, Synthese|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
|sales rank in this product group||52|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||December 2019|
Find Sound Modules
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.