Behringer TD-3-AM Yellow
Analogue Bass Line Synthesiser
- Acid Smiley Edition
- Fully analogue signal path from VCO, VCF and VCA
- VCO switchable between sawtooth and rectangular waveform
- 4 Pole low pass filter with resonance
- Adjustable VCF envelope intensity and envelope decay
- Adjustable accent
- Integrated distortion with tone control
- 16-Step sequencer with 250 pattern memories
- Poly-chain up to 16 devices
- Audio input for sound processing external sources: 3.5 mm jack
- Sync In & CV/Gate Outputs: 3.5 mm jack
- Stereo headphone output: 3.5 mm jack
- Line output: 6.3 mm jack
- USB-MIDI and MIDI In/Out
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 56 x 305 x 165 mm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Colour: Yellow
- Power adapter included (9 V DC)
- Suitable cover: Art.490239 (not included)
- Suitable bag: Art.493544 (not included)
- Suitable case: Art.492958 (not included)
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out/Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!