myVolts Ripcord 9V DC center negative
Voltage converter and adapter cable
- Powers synthesizers, effect devices, MIDI equipment and numerous other devices with power via USB port, power bank or USB power supply
- 9 V DC, 1 A (1000 mA)
- Polarity: center negative
- Output: 5.5 mm barrel connector, 2.1 - 2.5 mm inside
- Input: USB-A
- Cable length: 145 cm
- Boss effect pedals (z.B. SD-1, BD-2, DS-1, RC-3, RC-30, RC-300, CE-2w, OD-200, MD-200, DD-200)
- Proco Rat 2
- EHX Soul Food
- Digitech The Drop
- Darkglass Microtubes X
- Behringer FX600
- Eventide H9
- Harley Benton Vintage Overdrive
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo
- MXR Phase 90
- Roland SP-404A
- Roland Street Cube
- Strymon Timeline
- tc electronic Ditto
- Behringer TD-3
- Empress ZOIA, and many more
|Output current in mA||1000 mA|
|Multi-output power supply||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 492364 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!