Behringer Guitar and Bass Effects
41 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.39 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Active DI Box XLR/ jack input, Jack link output, XLR output, With galvanic isolation, -20/ 40dB Pad (up to 3000 W), Operatable via battery (9V) or phantom (15-52 V), GND lift, Battery off switch, Rugged floor box with isolating...
- XLR/ jack input
- Jack link output
- XLR output
Ultimate Wah-Wah Pedal Unlike most conventional pedals, the HB01 has a fully optical control without mechanical controls and switches for wear-free pedal operation. A unique, spring-back pedal mechanism and a freely adjustable tilt resistance ensure maximum play comfort. The...
- With optical control for wear-free pedal operation (no mechanical controls and switches)
- The heel-down frequency can be adjusted via range control from 440 Hz to 250 Hz, thus also suitable for electric bass
- Unique, spring-back pedal mechanism and freely adjustable tilt resistance for maximum play comfort (can be deactivated)
Digital Stereo Multi-Effect Pedal 24-bit stereo effects including Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter, Power supply optional (Thomann NT AC/PSA 409939 )
- 24-bit stereo effects including Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter
- Power supply optional (Thomann NT AC/PSA 409939)
Vintage Tube Monster Pedal From blues overdrive up to heavy distortion, With 12AX7 tubes, Switchable noise gate, Hard-wire bypass, Controls for gain-treble-mid-bass-master, Incl. Power supply
- From blues overdrive up to heavy distortion
- With 12AX7 tubes
- Switchable noise gate
2-Channel Hum SuppressorDo not be fooled by the compact dimensions of this 2-channel hum suppressor because as a powerful problem solver, it should be in every rack! This handy device removes hum and noise quickly and reliably. The HD400 breaks...
- Simple, fast and reliable removal of hum and noise
- Safe and effective interruption of ground loops
- Automatic conversion of unbalanced to balanced signals
Effects Unit for Electric Guitar Heavy Metal Distortion, Controllers: Level, Low, Mid, Distortion, With status LED, Alternatively powered via 9 V battery or power supply 9 V DC, Battery/power supply not included
- Heavy Metal Distortion
- Controllers: Level, Low, Mid, Distortion
- With status LED
Active 2-Channel DI boxActive 2-Channel DI-Box / Splitter, with whose help signals with high impedance - e.g. from guitars and basses - can be connected directly to a mixer or recording system. The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a...
- Jack input
- XLR Out
- -20 / 40dB PAD (up to 3000 W)
8-Channel DI-Box with Optional Mains/Phantom Power Supply Servo balanced circuit for absolutely linear frequency response, Connection to amplifier outputs up to 3000 W possible, Ground lift, Switchable input attenuation, Installation size: 19", 1 U
- Servo balanced circuit for absolutely linear frequency response
- Connection to amplifier outputs up to 3000 W possible
- Ground lift
Digital Reverb Effect Pedal 24-bit High-resolution stereo reverbs, Including Spring, Plate, Reverb, Gate, Room and Modulate sounds, Controller for Mode, Time, Tone and Level, Powered by 9V battery or 9V / DC power supply (not included)
- 24-bit High-resolution stereo reverbs
- Including Spring, Plate, Reverb, Gate, Room and Modulate sounds
- Controller for Mode, Time, Tone and Level
Overdrive Floor Effect DeviceNow you can enjoy biting, tube-like distortion, creamy sustain and super-fat sounds modeled after the legendary green magic box under the effect pedals. With the goal of reproducing the authentic vintage sound, we used Original...
- Classic, biting distortion sound
- Original 4558 IC and MA150 distortion diodes for authentic vintage sound
- Keep every nuance of your playing, from warm overdrive to biting tube sounds
Analog Modeling PreampNow the coveted "unplugged" sound is super-favorable! You want the naturally warm and present sound of tube amplifiers? The ADI21 is an analog modeling preamp / effect pedal with direct recording output for acoustic guitars. Its...
- Stompbox with DI recording output for acoustic guitars
- Authentic tube and microphone modeling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, removed by microphone acoustic guitar in conjunction with a tube amp
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with swept mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezo pickups
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Fuzz, 3 Different sound settings: Classic Fuzz, Grunge and Gain Boost, Separate gain and level controls as well as a 2-band EQ, Power supply with 9 V_battery or power supply (Thomann NT AC /...
- 3 Different sound settings: Classic Fuzz, Grunge and Gain Boost
- Separate gain and level controls as well as a 2-band EQ
Power Supply For stomp boxes and effects pedals, Voltage: 9V DC / 100mA, Plug: 2.2 mm with a negative tip and positive sleeve
- For stomp boxes and effects pedals
- Voltage: 9V DC / 100mA
- Plug: 2.2 mm with a negative tip and positive sleeve
Pedal Board For up to 12 effects such as Boss pedals, Robust plastic case, Padded lid, Internal dimensions: 63 x 35 x 6 cm, Includes 1.7 A power supply, patch cables and electrical connection cables
- For up to 12 effects such as Boss pedals
- Robust plastic case
- Padded lid
Effect Pedal Ultra Metal Distortion, For extreme hard rock or heavy metal sounds, Dense, tube-like distortion sound with an endless sustain, Separate distortion and level controls, 3-Band EQ, Blue status LED to indicate effects activation and battery status, Electronics...
- Ultra Metal Distortion
- For extreme hard rock or heavy metal sounds
- Dense, tube-like distortion sound with an endless sustain
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Compressor / Sustainer, Controls: Level control, Tone, Attack and Sustain, Blue status LED, Operation with 9 V battery or optional power supply (not included), Suitable power supply Art.409939
- Compressor / Sustainer
- Controls: Level control, Tone, Attack and Sustain
- Blue status LED
Electric Guitar Effect Overdrive / distortion pedal, Controls: Level, Tone, Drive, Mode, Blue status LED, Operation via 9 V battery or optional power supply (not included), Suitable power supply: 409939
- Overdrive / distortion pedal
- Controls: Level, Tone, Drive, Mode
- Blue status LED
Analogue Modelling Bass PreampThe BDI21 is both a DI box and a bass modelling effect pedal. It enables classic tube or sparkling slap sounds, aggressive distortion, and -thanks to its nearly unlimited controlling range - every nuance in between. ...
- Effect pedal with direct record output
- V-TONE modelling simulates the sound of famous vintage tube amps as well as slap and distortion sounds in any combination
- Can be used either as a direct recording preamp with speaker simulation or as an active standard DI box
Effects pedal Noise Reduction, Regulators for Thres and Decay, Switch for mute / reduction, Additional send / return loop for noise reduction of external effect devices, Power supply: 9V battery (optional) or 9VDC power supply (optional)
- Noise Reduction
- Regulators for Thres and Decay
- Switch for mute / reduction
DI Box 6.3mm Jack and XLR connectors, Professional, active 4-channel DI box, Level converter
- 6.3mm Jack and XLR connectors
- Professional, active 4-channel DI box
- Level converter
Volume & Expression Pedal 1 Mono jack input and 1 stereo jack input, 1 Mono jack output, 1 Tuner Out, Volume potentiometer, Stable metal housing, Dimensions: 112 x 298 x 70 mm, Weight: 1.4 kg
- 1 Mono jack input and 1 stereo jack input
- 1 Mono jack output
- 1 Tuner Out
Ultimate Graphic 7-band EqualizerNow you can use seven EQ tapes to refine your sound and remove feedback! This pedal is convincing with a frequency response of 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz and a generous 15 dB boost / cut. A...
- Floor / foot pedal
- 7 EQ tapes to refine your sound and remove feedback
- Wide frequency response from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with generous 15 dB boost / cut
TunerThe TU300 allows you to easily tune your guitar and offers you extensive possibilities for studio and stage tuning. 7 different tuning modes, including regular, flat, double flat and chromatic modes, Display by single-digit LED display and...
- 7 different tuning modes, including regular, flat, double flat and chromatic modes
- Display by single-digit LED display and an 11-point stream meter
- Two additional directional LEDs indicate the required tuning direction
Floor/Foot Pedal Ultra Stereo Chorus, Offers extra bold Chorus sound with incredible stereo effects, Separate Level, Tone, Rate and Depth controls allow for extensive sound processing, Power adapter Thomann NT AC/PSA optional available under Article Nr 409939
- Ultra Stereo Chorus
- Offers extra bold Chorus sound with incredible stereo effects
- Separate Level, Tone, Rate and Depth controls allow for extensive sound processing
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!