Behringer Studio Monitors
15 results. Displaying items 1–15.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Active 2-Way Personal Monitor System Suitable for home studios, multimedia applications, and keyboard and vocal monitoring. The powerful 4" woofers and high-resolution tweeters are powered by two separate amplifiers. Stereo RCA inputs for sound cards, keyboards, etc. can...
- 4" Woofer + Tweeter
- Two separate 8 W amplifiers
- Frequency range: 80 Hz up to 20 kHz
2-Way Digital Monitors Ideal for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations, True bi-amp mode with 4 amplifiers - 2 per speaker, 40 W digital power amplification, 1" Silk dome tweeter, Long-stroke 5" woofer, Frequency range: 55 - 20000 Hz,...
- Ideal for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amp mode with 4 amplifiers - 2 per speaker
- 40 W digital power amplification
Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor The TRUTH B2031A is the improved version of the best selling B2031. With the B2031A, we have developed an active 2-way studio monitor with XLR and balanced 1/4 "TRS jacks, which provides a neutral...
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 265-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
Studio monitor controller with built-in USB audio interface Volume controller, source selector, monitor switcher and talkback in one device, Large, illuminated volume knob, Integrated USB audio interface, 4 stereo inputs with independent level, Additional monitor mix input for DAW,...
- Volume controller, source selector, monitor switcher and talkback in one device
- Large, illuminated volume knob
- Integrated USB audio interface
2-Way Active Monitor Set with USB Port 4" Woofer, Power: 40 W Bi-Amplified, 2x Jack inputs: 6.3 mm, 2x RCA inputs, Stereo AUX input 3.5 mm mini jack, Stereo headphone output 3.5 mm mini jack, USB Port, Magnetically shielded,...
- 4" Woofer
- Power: 40 W Bi-Amplified
- 2x Jack inputs: 6.3 mm
Passive Monitor Controller 2x Jack / XLR combination input, 1x 3.5 mm stereo mini-left input, 2x XLR male output, 1x 3.5 mm stereo mini-left output, Switchable mute, Switchable mono-summing, Metal housing
- 2x Jack / XLR combination input
- 1x 3.5 mm stereo mini-left input
- 2x XLR male output
Active Studio Monitor Equipped with: 5 1/4" Driver, Power: 30 W, Frequency range: 90 - 17,000 Hz, Magnetically shielded, Integrated 5/8" microphone tripod adapter, Inputs: XLR balanced, 6.3 mm jack balanced and RCA, Gain Control -6 dB to +6...
- Equipped with: 5 1/4" Driver
- Power: 30 W
- Frequency range: 90 - 17,000 Hz
2-Way Speaker System Equipped with: 5 1/2" Woofer with extremely light cellulose membrane and high resolution 1/2" woofer, Linear frequency response from 60 - 23,000 Hz, Power rating: 100 W (IEC268-5), Automatic overload protection prevents damage to the tweeter...
- Equipped with: 5 1/2" Woofer with extremely light cellulose membrane and high resolution 1/2" woofer
- Linear frequency response from 60 - 23,000 Hz
- Power rating: 100 W (IEC268-5)
Speaker and Headphone Monitoring Controller With VCA control and USB audio interface, Three independent monitor outputs, Two stereo inputs plus an additional monitor mix input, Two individually adjustable headphone connectors, Mono- and dim switches, Panorama control
- With VCA control and USB audio interface
- Three independent monitor outputs
- Two stereo inputs plus an additional monitor mix input
Active 2-Way Monitors All the advantages of an active monitor in a very compact package. Whether in work environments where space is limited or in multi-channel surround setups - these high resolution 2-way studio loudspeakers are the perfect solution...
- Equipped with: 6 3/4” Bass speaker and 3/4” tweeter
- Two built-in power amplifiers (70 W bass, 35 W high range frequency)
- Extremely linear frequency range (50 - 21,000 Hz)
10" Studio Subwoofer Power Rating: 180 Watt, Frequency range: 40 - 150 Hz, Variable low-pass filter and phase switch, Connections: XLR, RCA, Direct-Link output for stereo monitors for 2.1 system, Dimensions: 394 x 356 x 404 mm, Weight: 17.4...
- Power Rating: 180 Watt
- Frequency range: 40 - 150 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter and phase switch
Active Studio Monitor Designed by Keith Klawitter, Advanced waveguide technology, Power: 150 watts, Frequency range: 40 - 20000 Hz, Maximum level: 102 dB @ 1m, Bi-amp mode with 2 separate amplifiers, 1" Silk dome tweeter, Long-stroke 8" woofer with...
- Designed by Keith Klawitter
- Advanced waveguide technology
- Power: 150 watts
Active 2-Way Monitor 5" Woofer, 1" Tweeter, Power: 100W, Bi-amped, HF, LF and room compensation adjustable, XLR input, Jack input 6.3 mm, RCA input, Dimensions: 288 x 197 x 247 mm, Weight: 5.0 kg, Price for pair
- 5" Woofer
- 1" Tweeter
- Power: 100W
B-stock with Full Warranty
B-stock with Full Warranty Slight traces of use Active Studio Monitor Designed by Keith Klawitter, Advanced waveguide technology, Power: 150 W, Frequency range: 40 - 20000 Hz, Max. SPL: 102 dB @ 1m, Bi-amping mode with...
- Designed by Keith Klawitter
- Advanced waveguide technology
- Power: 150 W
B-Stock with full warranty May have signs of wear Active 2-Way Reference Studio MonitorThe TRUTH B2031A is the improved new edition of the bestseller B2031. With the B2031A, we have designed an active 2-way studio monitor with...
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual measurement protocol
- Two built-in high-power output stages with 150 or 75 watts and enormous power reserves
- Extremely high-resolution, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!