Berklee Press Sheet Music
12 results. Displaying items 1–12.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $49.90 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Berklee Press Hammond Organ Complete Tunes,Tones,and Techniques for Drawbar Keyboards: method for playing technique on the (Hammond) organ, 2nd edition, R&B,jazz,blues,funk and rock, ISBN 9780876391976, A4, 136 pages, incl.download for demo and play-along recordings, in English language
Berklee Press Berklee Jazz Drums: method for jazz drumming, by Casey Scheuerell, ISBN 9780876391594, HL50449612, A4, 160 pages, in English language, incl.downloads for demo tracks
Berklee Press The Berklee Book of Jazz Harmony: the method as taught at the Berklee College of Music, by Joe Mulholland and Tom Hojnacki, for all instruments, ISBN 9780876391426, HL00113755, A4, 264 pages, in English language
Textbook for Electric Bass All the necessary techniques for metal bass, By David Marvuglio, Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal, Etudes and exercises in notation and tabulature, starting with simple bass lines up...
- All the necessary techniques for metal bass
- By David Marvuglio
- Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal
Music Book Learn the art of creating a solid fingerstyle funk bass groove, With 69 radio riffs, Develop your own funk lines, Learn the notes, scales and chords needed for funk bass lines, By Joe Santerre, Including CD, Written...
- Learn the art of creating a solid fingerstyle funk bass groove
- With 69 radio riffs
- Develop your own funk lines
Contemporary jazz guitar solos
Contemporary jazz guitar solos 12 Jazz solos arranged for guitar in notation and tablature, With chords and instructions for each song, In English, Medium difficulty, ISBN 978-0-87639-165-5, 106 Pages Contents: All The Things Are Are (John...
- 12 Jazz solos arranged for guitar in notation and tablature
- With chords and instructions for each song
- In English
School of Electric Guitar From Joe Stump, Sweep pickings and arpeggios are among the most useful hard rock and shred techniques, The techniques can also be used in other styles, Studies and etudes that range from the basic aspects...
- From Joe Stump
- Sweep pickings and arpeggios are among the most useful hard rock and shred techniques
- The techniques can also be used in other styles
Textbook for Guitar By Michael Williams, Classic blues rhythms, Blues solo techniques, In the style of blues greats like B.B. King, T-Bone Walker, Albert Collins, Robert Lockwood Jr., Jimmie Vaughan and others, In notation and tablature, Full band and...
- By Michael Williams
- Classic blues rhythms
- Blues solo techniques
Singing Book Improvise like an instrumentalist, Understand and apply jazz theory, Each lesson includes a musical concept of harmony, melody and rhythm, complementary skills such as conducting and analysing, and is supported by hands-on exercises, The accompanying audio tracks...
- Improvise like an instrumentalist
- Understand and apply jazz theory
- Each lesson includes a musical concept of harmony, melody and rhythm, complementary skills such as conducting and analysing, and is supported by hands-on exercises
School for country guitar
School for country guitar 2nd Edition, Method for learning the different country guitar techniques, By Mike Ihde, ISBN 9780876391945, Publishing no. HL00254157, Format: DIN A4, 176 Pages, In English language, Includes download code for audio exercise examples
- 2nd Edition
- Method for learning the different country guitar techniques
- By Mike Ihde
Songbook for Piano Twelve Arrangements for Solo Jazz Piano by Standard Jazz Melodies, With Online Audio Access to download for Demo and Play Along, Medium difficulty, ISBN: 9780876391761, 64 Pages From the Contents: Autumn Leaves, Black...
- Twelve Arrangements for Solo Jazz Piano by Standard Jazz Melodies
- With Online Audio Access to download for Demo and Play Along
- Medium difficulty
Sheet Music Volume 1-3 A beginner's textbook for guitar, With scales, melodic studies, chords and arpeggios, Special exercises for both hands, Techniques for accompaniment, Language: English, By William Leavitt
- A beginner's textbook for guitar
- With scales, melodic studies, chords and arpeggios
- Special exercises for both hands
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!