beyerdynamic DT-1990 Pro 250 Ohm
- For mixing and mastering
- Tesla 2.0 Technology
- Open design
- Circumaural design
- Impedance: 250 Ohm
- Sound pressure level: 102 dB/SPL (1 mW/500 Hz)
- Frequency response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Maximum input level: 200 mW
- Headband padding: Artificial leather
- Cable: Straight 3 m
- Coiled cable: 5 m (stretched out)
- 3-Pin mini XLR plug
- Weight: 370 g (without cable)
- Includes a 6.3 mm adapter, verlour ear pads, and a hard case and bag made from artificial leather
|Frequency range||5 Hz – 40000 Hz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 394980 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!