Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Converter
Signal Converter / Extender
- For connecting the SDI or HDMI outputs of a camera for conversion to fibre optics
- At the same time, the fibre optic cable can also be used to transmit the programme feed from an image mixer back to the camera for image control purposes
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, works like a UPS in case of power failure
- Video sampling frequency: 4:2:2
- Colour accuracy: 10 bit
- Colour space: REC 601, REC 709
- Multi-rate support: SDI and HDMI are switchable between Standard Definition and High Definition
- Compatible operating systems: Mac 10.11 El Capitan, Mac 10.12 Sierra or higher / Windows 8.1 and 10
- Includes 12 V power supply with socket adapters suitable for all countries
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 203 x 44 x 121 mm
- Weight: 0.754 kg
- Video inputs: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD-SDI switchable / 1 x HDMI type A / 1 x single-mode SD/HD, switchable, with LC socket
- Video outputs: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD-SDI switchable / 1 HDMI type A / 1x single-mode SD/HD, switchable, with LC socket
- Talkback audio: 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack for talkback microphone / 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack for stereo headphones, compatible with iPhone headphones
- Analogue audio: 2 Balanced 6.35 mm jack sockets (stereo)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503369 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!