Denon DN-300R MKII
Professional Solid State Recorder
- With redundant recording on USB and SD media
- Resolution: 16-Bit / 24 bit
- 4 Channels (in dual mono and dual stereo mode)
- An original mono or stereo file is simultaneously recorded with a mono or stereo file at -10dB on SD card and via USB)
- Inputs: 2 XLR balanced and 2 Cinch unbalanced
- Outputs: 2 XLR balanced and 2 Cinch unbalanced
- 6.3 mm Jack headphone output
- Input impedance: 18 Ohm
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm
- Frequency range: 10 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Compact 1U housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 483 x 254 x 44 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
|Storage Medium||SD Card, USB to Device|
|Design||19" / 1U|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456614 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!