Ecler DJ Equipment
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
2- Channel DJ Mixer 3-Band cut EQ, 3 Kill switches for treble, mid and bass, FX send with pre / post switch and knob, Cut switches, Knob for the third channel (MIC or H-Line), 45mm VCA faders with setting...
- 3-Band cut EQ
- 3 Kill switches for treble, mid and bass
- FX send with pre / post switch and knob
Analog 4-Channel Mixer A channel with talkover function with adjustable parameters, Installation in 19" rack or use as a tabletop device, 4 Microphone inputs, one of them on the front control panel with combo connection, 48 V phantom power...
- A channel with talkover function with adjustable parameters
- Installation in 19" rack or use as a tabletop device
- 4 Microphone inputs, one of them on the front control panel with combo connection
Cross-Fader Suitable for e.g. HAK 360, Nuo 5, 3-Pin PCB with circuit board
- Suitable for e.g. HAK 360, Nuo 5
- 3-Pin PCB with circuit board
8-Channel 19" - Universal Mixing Console 3 Phono inputs, 7 Stereo line RCA inputs, and auxiliary input on the front panel, 8 Inputs for microphone combo connector, Phantom power, 2 Independent outputs (XLR3 and RCA), Extra REC output, ±...
- 3 Phono inputs
- 7 Stereo line RCA inputs, and auxiliary input on the front panel
- 8 Inputs for microphone combo connector
B-Stock, Ecler Eternal Crossfader Fmethernal - for HAK 360, Nuo5, 3-pole PCB., B-Stock with full warranty, may have slight traces of use
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!