Empirical Labs Effect and Signal Processors
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Distressor 1 Channel classic knee compressor, Tube saturation, Opto simulation, XLR inputs and outputs
- 1 Channel classic knee compressor
- Tube saturation
- Opto simulation
2-channel analog tape simulation and optimizer With Classic Knee compression, Inputs and outputs: XLR and jack per channel, Link connection for additional EL7X, Sidechain input per channel, Format: 19 "/ 1 HU
- With Classic Knee compression
- Inputs and outputs: XLR and jack per channel
- Link connection for additional EL7X
Stereo distressor pair Includes British Mode and Image Link functions, Includes 2 separate mono-channel devices that can be connected to each other via the image-link connectors, Classic knee compressor, Tube saturation, Opto mode, XLR (balanced) and 6.3 mm jack...
- Includes British Mode and Image Link functions
- Includes 2 separate mono-channel devices that can be connected to each other via the image-link connectors
- Classic knee compressor
DerrEsser - De-esser Module for the API-500 system, Dynamic multifunctional filter - mainly for use as a de-esser, Frequency range: 3 Hz - 120 kHz (-3dB points), Dynamic range - 115 dB from max. output (.5%THD soft clipping) to...
- Module for the API-500 system
- Dynamic multifunctional filter - mainly for use as a de-esser
- Frequency range: 3 Hz - 120 kHz (-3dB points)
19" Mono Equalizer
19" Mono Equalizer 4x Fully parametric EQ bands, 2x Shelving EQs, 1x Dynamic EQ section, Instrument input on the front, Frequency range: 5 Hz - 140 kHz, XLR and 1/4 "TRS inputs and outputs, Format: 19 "/ 1U
- 4x Fully parametric EQ bands
- 2x Shelving EQs
- 1x Dynamic EQ section
B-Stock, Empirical Labs Lil FrEQ, 19" Equalizer Mono, Freq. Response 5 Hz to 140 kHz on transformerless inputs and outputs, Transformer Output response is 10 Hz to 110 kHz, Dynamic Range 120 dB from maximum output (.1% clipping) to minimum...
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!