Erica Synths Fusion VCO V2
- Analogue VCO with tube saturation
- Based on newly developed AS3340 chip
- Waveforms: Triangle, sawtooth and rectangle with adjustable pulse width
- Stable tracking over 8 octaves
- Two integrated BBD strands for detuning effects
- Mixable sub-oscillator
- Adjustable tube saturation with input for external signals
- Inputs for FM and Sync
- Outputs for Triangle, Rectangle, Sub-Oscillator and Mix
- Power requirement: 228 mA (+12 V) / 55 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 42 mm
|Width||14 TE / HP|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465711 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!