Eventide Effect and Signal Processors
8 results. Displaying items 1–8.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Multi-Effect Processor 4 Quad-core ARM processors - 16 DSPs, 1600 Algorithms, Complex effect chains can be created, Big colour display, 8 Adjustable LED meters, 16-Channel USB audio, Up to 96 kHz, Remotely controllable via remote control software app for...
- 4 Quad-core ARM processors - 16 DSPs
- 1600 Algorithms
- Complex effect chains can be created
Harmonizer Effects Processor Full uncompressed effect power at pitch change, Reverb and other special effects, Digital S / PDIF and AES / EBU I / Os, Analog I / Os (balanced and unbalanced) and optical I / Os, Dual...
- Full uncompressed effect power at pitch change
- Reverb and other special effects
- Digital S / PDIF and AES / EBU I / Os
Effect Pedal Hardly another name stands for High-End Pitch Shifting and Harmonizing Effects like Eventide. Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa, Steve Vai, Brian May, Eddie Van Halen, Peter Frampton, Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, John Petrucci and Richard Z. Kruspe are...
- For guitar or bass
- Studio quality effects
- 10 Signature stereo/mono Pitch & Delay effect sounds
Eventide PowerMAX, multi power supply; 7 isolated outlets, each offering voltages 9, 12, 15 or 18V; High current 660mA @ 9V on the first 3; 4 outlets each selectable with either 9V, 12V, 15V, or 18V up to 660mA; Powers...
Multi-Effect Processor Without controls and display - completely programmable via Eventide remote software, Four quad-core ARM processors (16 DSPs), 1600 Algorithms, Complex effect chains can be created, 16-Channel USB Audio, Up to 96 kHz, 3 Mounting bays for optional...
- Without controls and display - completely programmable via Eventide remote software
- Four quad-core ARM processors (16 DSPs)
- 1600 Algorithms
Effects Processor for Stereo Room Room Reverb and High Density Plate, Integrated 24 bit DSP, Up to 99 presets can be stored, Bypass switch, 2 x Line input and output: XLR and 6.3 mm jack, Digital S / PDIF...
- Room Reverb and High Density Plate
- Integrated 24 bit DSP
- Up to 99 presets can be stored
Eventide MADI Expansion Board; expansion for H9000 and H9000R; 32 digital inputs / outputs at up to 24 Bit / 96kHz
Eventide Dante Expansion Board; expansion for H9000 and H9000R; 32 digital inputs / outputs at up to 24 Bit / 96kHz; 2x primary and 2x secondary ports (RJ45)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!