Effect and Signal Processors
Eventide PowerMAX V2
- 7 Isolated outputs with voltages of 9, 12, 15 or 18 V each
- High current output of 660 mA / 9 V on the first three outputs
- 4 Outputs, each selectable with either 9, 12, 15 or 18 V up to 660 mA
- 4 Quad-core ARM processors - 16 DSPs
- 1600 Algorithms
- Complex effect chains can be created
- Full uncompressed effect power at pitch change
- Reverb and other special effects
- Digital S / PDIF and AES / EBU I / Os
In stock within 1-2 weeks
- For guitar or bass
- Studio quality effects
- 10 Signature stereo/mono Pitch & Delay effect sounds
- Without controls and display - completely programmable via Eventide remote software
- Four quad-core ARM processors (16 DSPs)
- 1600 Algorithms
- Room Reverb and High Density Plate
- Integrated 24 bit DSP
- Up to 99 presets can be stored
In stock within 3-4 weeks
Eventide MADI Expansion Board
Eventide MADI Expansion Board; expansion for H9000 and H9000R; 32 digital inputs / outputs at up to 24 Bit / 96kHz...
In stock within 4-5 weeks
Eventide Eclipse B-Stock
B-Stock, Eventide Eclipse Harmonizer effects processor - Eventide's signature pitch change, reverb, and special effects program presets, all with unco...
Eventide Dante Expansion Board
Eventide Dante Expansion Board; expansion for H9000 and H9000R; 32 digital inputs / outputs at up to 24 Bit / 96kHz; 2x primary and 2x secondary ports...
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!