GC Carstensen Verlag Sheet Music
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Textbook Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers, By Bobby Owinski, 2nd Edition, 373 Pages, Format: DIN A4, In German language, ISBN 978-3-910098-44-2 Contents: Introduction, Part 1 Mixing in stereo:, Background information, 1....
- Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers
- By Bobby Owinski
- 2nd Edition
The P.A. manual Practical introduction to the professional sound systems, Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented., All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book, The first focus is on important acoustic and electrotechnical principles, followed by...
- Practical introduction to the professional sound systems
- Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented.
- All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book
Informational book "Mastern wie die Profis" (Master like the professionals) In his bestseller "Mischen wie die Profis" (Mix like the Pros), Bobby Owsinski touched on the subject of mastering. "Mastern wie die Profis" offers a hands-on introduction to professional...
- The must-have handbook for sound engineers
- A systematic introduction to the art of mastering
- Music mastering is the last chance to put the final touches to a song or album and to make any final corrections
Textbook Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins, Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology, Applications in the studio and on stage, Parameters and functions, Hardware and software versions, Signal routing and effects paths, Practical user tips for...
- Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins
- Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology
- Applications in the studio and on stage
Reference Book "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers, By Bobby Owsinski, The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently,...
- "Record like the professionals: - the manual for sound engineers
- By Bobby Owsinski
- The main focus of this book is on the different miking methods that allow you to record a variety of instruments professionally and consistently
The Recording Studio Manual - A practical introduction to professional recording techniquesFrom the basics of acoustics to the use and selection criteria of microphones, mixing consoles, speakers and everything around the recording studio Hubert Henle graduated with a...
- By Hubert Henle
- 396 Pages
- Format: A5
GC Carstensen Verlag Das Mikrofonbuch: 3rd revised edition, by Andreas Ederhof, basics of acoustics, technical data and their meaning, microphone in rock,pop and classical music, ISBN 9783910098474, DIN A5, 448 pages, in German language, incl.online audio samples
Electric Guitar TextbookIn the more than 60 years of its history, many hundreds of different electric guitar designs have been developed. Many important, but also small steps were needed to bring the electric guitar to its current maturity. ...
- Everything about the construction and history of the electric guitar
- By Paul Day, Heinz Rebellius and Andre Waldemaier
- Foreword by Paul Reed Smith
GC Carstensen Verlag Praxisbuch der Lichttechnik - introduction to professional lighting techniques, bases, light control, setups, effects, solutions to everyday lighting problems. German language.
Textbook Everything about the design and history of acoustic guitars, Steel-String guitars, archtops, classical guitars, Design and construction, Wooden claves and their sounds, Electronics and amplification, Vintage models and vintage reissues, Advice for the new and second-hand purchase, Professional...
- Everything about the design and history of acoustic guitars
- Steel-String guitars, archtops, classical guitars
- Design and construction
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!