Gerig Musikverlag Product Overview
8 results. Displaying items 1–8.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Study book for the drums Supports the study of playing the drums in a systemised structure, For self-study and teaching, By Lutz Renziehausen, Incl. 2 CD Contents: More than 2000 exercises with grooves and fills, More...
- Supports the study of playing the drums in a systemised structure
- For self-study and teaching
- By Lutz Renziehausen
Piano Play Piano, by Margret Feils, Piano school with the ABC method, For adolescents and adults, beginners and re-entry, Over 100 original compositions as well as songs from rock, pop, blues and classical music, Including 2 audio CDs, practice...
- Play Piano, by Margret Feils
- Piano school with the ABC method
- For adolescents and adults, beginners and re-entry
Sheet music book Note! Books is in the German language 10 Ballads, For 1 or 2 clarinets and piano, Incl. CD, Selection of light to medium-difficulty pieces, From classic to pop Pieces: Heal...
- 10 Ballads
- For 1 or 2 clarinets and piano
- Incl. CD
Music Book For electric guitar, By Wieland Harms, 13 Classical pieces arranged for electric guitarists, In notation and tablature, Partly with chord details, Includes demo CD, Language: German Pieces: J. S. Bach: Violinensonate Nr. 1 g-Moll/Presto/Ave...
- For electric guitar
- By Wieland Harms
- 13 Classical pieces arranged for electric guitarists
Music book 12 Latino hits, For alto, tenor, soprano and baritone saxophone (Eb and Bb voices), With chord details, By Rolf Becker, Includes 2 CD's with half and full playbacks Songs: Mambo No. 5, Livin' La...
- 12 Latino hits
- For alto, tenor, soprano and baritone saxophone (Eb and Bb voices)
- With chord details
Textbook The practice-oriented method for rock / pop singing, With complete training program on CD for low and high pitch, Including checklist as poster and playback CD
- The practice-oriented method for rock / pop singing
- With complete training program on CD for low and high pitch
- Including checklist as poster and playback CD
Saxophone Daily exercises for the modern saxophonist, By Albert Brau, With etudes through all keys, major and minor scales, chromaticism, arpeggios, cadences and etudes, For the development of good technique and good sound
- Daily exercises for the modern saxophonist
- By Albert Brau
- With etudes through all keys, major and minor scales, chromaticism, arpeggios, cadences and etudes
Gerig Musikverlag Kindgerechte Blockflötenschule, Ingrid Voss Kindgerechte Blockflötenschule, for recorder with german or baroque grasp way (German)
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!