Harley Benton HP-42 Signature TT Roasted
- Henning Pauly EytschPi42 Signature Model
- Body: Nyatoh
- Top: AAA Flamed maple
- Neck: Roasted Canadian maple
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Roasted Canadian maple
- Fretboard inlays: Offset dots
- Matched headstock
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Frets: 22 Medium jumbo stainless steel
- Pickups: Roswell P90s Alnico-5 single coils (neck) & Roswell HAF-B Alnico-5 humbucker (bridge)
- 1 Volume control with push/push function for switching between humbucker and single coil
- 1 Tone control with push/push function for phase reversal
- 3-Way switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: Locking
- Hardtail bridge with string-through-body
- Strings: .010 - .046
- Colour: Transparent Turquoise
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464286 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!