Intellijel Designs Rainmaker
16-Tap stereo delay and comb resonator
- 96 kHz / 24 Bit (32 bit internal) signal processing
- Many parameters can be controlled via external control voltages directly or via the two auxiliary modulation inputs (MODA, MODB)
- 128 Presets and 128 user memory slots
- Preset download and upload via built-in USB-MIDI interface
- Audio processors per tap: Resonance multimode filter 2
- Order (LP, BP, HP) with adjustable cut-off frequency and resonance, level and balance adjustment
- ± 1 Octave granular pitch
- Flexible feedback pick-up either from one of the 16 taps (pre-filter) or the sum of all 16 taps (post-filter)
- Feedback provides own granular pitch shifter and filters
- Dealy times from 0.1 milliseconds to 20 seconds adjustable
- Comb resonator: Up to 64 taps can be used with 16 different spacing patterns
- Width: 36 TE / HP
- Depth: 44 mm
- Power requirement: +270 mA (+12 V) / -24 mA (-12 V)
|Width||36 TE / HP|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440043 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!