K&M PA Equipment
274 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.37 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Microphone Stand Similar to K&M 210/2 but with telescopic boom arm, Diecast base, Foldable legs, Wide base, Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm, Colour: Black, Boom arm length: 460 - 770 mm, Weight: 3.2 kg
- Similar to K&M 210/2 but with telescopic boom arm
- Diecast base
- Foldable legs
Professional Popkiller For all standard microphone stands, Double nylon screen, Stable plastic frames, Can be attached to pipe diameter up to 30 mm, Gooseneck length: 330 mm, Screen Ø: 130 mm, Weight: 0.18 kg, Colour: Black
- For all standard microphone stands
- Double nylon screen
- Stable plastic frames
Professional Microphone Stand One of the most widely used microphone stands, here is the industry standard for microphone tripods. Built in 1967, the design of the 210/2 has remained almost unchanged and has to date been sold more than...
- Colour: Black
- The industry standard
- With adjustable boom arm
Microphone Stand Zinc cast base with folding legs, Height adjustable from 92.5 to 163 cm, Telescopic arm 42.5-72.5 cm long, Surface preserving clamping elements, Square pivot with handy wing nut, Colour: Black, Weight: 3 kg
- Zinc cast base with folding legs
- Height adjustable from 92.5 to 163 cm
- Telescopic arm 42.5-72.5 cm long
Speaker Stand Stable steel stand with large, flat and round cast-iron base Ø 450 mm, Height can be adjusted using clamping screw and safety splint, The speakers are mounted with flange socket, Max. load capacity: 20 kg, Weight: 10.6...
- Stable steel stand with large, flat and round cast-iron base Ø 450 mm
- Height can be adjusted using clamping screw and safety splint
- The speakers are mounted with flange socket
Professional Popkiller XL Nylon screen guarantees optimum sound filtering during studio recording, With flexible gooseneck, Can be screwed to all standard microphone stands, Gooseneck length: 330 mm, Screen Ø: 200 mm, Double wall, Gooseneck Ø: 8 mm, Weight: 0.22...
- Nylon screen guarantees optimum sound filtering during studio recording
- With flexible gooseneck
- Can be screwed to all standard microphone stands
Distance Rod Steel tube combination to connect satellite systems, Load bearing capacity up to 35 kg, With M20 threaded bolts, To attach connector plate 24116 (Article Nr 104910 -not included), Adjustable height from 905 to 1450 mm, Colour:...
- Steel tube combination to connect satellite systems
- Load bearing capacity up to 35 kg
- With M20 threaded bolts
Speaker Stand with Crank Housing Made of steel, Height adjustable from 138.5 to 218 cm, Crank with button and locking screw, Pressed-in threaded bushing: M10, GS tested up to 50 kg centric load, Legs with double struts, Size when...
- Made of steel
- Height adjustable from 138.5 to 218 cm
- Crank with button and locking screw
Speaker Stand Standard aluminium speaker stand, Tube diameter: Ø 35 mm, Height adjustable with clamp screw, Additional push button for secure hold, Extension tube diameter 35 mm, TÜV approved up to 40 kg centric load, Weight: 3.2 kg, Adjustable...
- Standard aluminium speaker stand
- Tube diameter: Ø 35 mm
- Height adjustable with clamp screw
Microphone stand Thomann Type I Plastic base, Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm, Boom arm: 810 mm, Weight: 2.3 kg, Colour: Black
- Plastic base
- Height is adjustable from 900 to 1600 mm
- Boom arm: 810 mm
One hand microphone stand With round base, Black, Handle with "Soft Touch" coating, Stable and durable metal round base, Weight: 3 kg, Height: 106 cm - 179 cm, Base diameter approx. 24 cm, Height of the base approx. 4...
- With round base
- Handle with "Soft Touch" coating
Speaker Stand Steel tube construction, Tube foot construction, Pull out tube diameter: 35 mm, Height adjustable from 1430 to 2240 mm by non-scratch clamping knob, Additional safety splint ensures secure hold, GS approved up to 50 kg centric load,...
- Steel tube construction
- Tube foot construction
- Pull out tube diameter: 35 mm
Distance Rod Stable distance rod with mounting aid and M20, Material: Steel, Adjustable height, Fixation with spring-loaded locking screw and safety bolt., Height: 1085 - 1785 mm, Weight: 2.85 kg
- Stable distance rod with mounting aid and M20
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height
Microphone Stand Thomann Special Type III Extra low for bass-drum and wind instruments, Including Telescopic boom, Very steady construction, Extendable boom arm (460-765mm), Plastic base, 380-600 mm High, Colour: Black, Weight: 1.4 kg
- Extra low for bass-drum and wind instruments
- Including Telescopic boom
- Very steady construction
Overhead Tripod with Castors Made of steel, For studio and stage, 10 kg weighing cast metal base, low center of gravity for high stability, 3 Swivel castors with brakes, 2 Meter extension tube with with additional locking mechanism, Extendable...
- Made of steel
- For studio and stage
- 10 kg weighing cast metal base, low center of gravity for high stability
Carry Bag for Microphone Stands Fits 2 K&M microphone stands, Tear-resistant nylon weave with characteristics of linen, Water-resistant, Black with green K&M text, 2 Inner pockets with zippers and straps, Length: 1 m, Weight: 0.34 kg
- Fits 2 K&M microphone stands
- Tear-resistant nylon weave with characteristics of linen
Gooseneck One side with 3/8" inner thread, Other side with 3/8" outer thread, Length: 400 mm, Diameter: 15 mm, Colour: Black, Weight: 0.32 kg
- One side with 3/8" inner thread
- Other side with 3/8" outer thread
- Length: 400 mm
Steel Rod Combination To connect satellite systems, The height is adjusted by an easy-to-use spring-loaded bolt and locking screw., , Both ends with unique patented expanding mandrel system for a tight and firm fit to the subwoofer and...
- To connect satellite systems
- The height is adjusted by an easy-to-use spring-loaded bolt and locking screw.
Black Microphone Stand Very stable design, With telescoping boom arm from 420 to 720 mm, Heavy cast iron round base ø 250 mm, With rubber insert to filter the impact sound, Height adjustable from 860 to 1550 mm, Colour:...
- Very stable design
- With telescoping boom arm from 420 to 720 mm
- Heavy cast iron round base ø 250 mm
Microphone Stand High-quality microphone stand with extendable boom arm. Unique and elegant design of all elements: also impossible to lose when detached! Thanks to the ergonomically designed clamping handle, the swivel arm can be easily and conveniently locked in...
- Diecast base with folding feet
- Extendable arm from 600 mm to 955 mm
- Height adjustment from 970 mm to 1640 mm
Wall and ceiling brackets Improved model, For loudspeakers up to 15 kg, The box can be additionally secured by a steel cable, Vertically adjustable over the spine, Horizontally adjustable via axial rotation, Hole spacing of the box: 78 to...
- Improved model
- For loudspeakers up to 15 kg
- The box can be additionally secured by a steel cable
Microphone Stand Solo stand with heavy round cast-iron base, which is lined with a footfall sound absorbing rubber insert, Unwanted noise transmission to the microphone are prevented, Height adjustable 87 - 156.5 cm, Diameter base: 250 mm, Base height:...
- Solo stand with heavy round cast-iron base, which is lined with a footfall sound absorbing rubber insert
- Unwanted noise transmission to the microphone are prevented
- Height adjustable 87 - 156.5 cm
Speaker Stand Colour: Black, Material: Aluminium, Height adjustable via ergonomic clamping lever, Additional safety splint for secure hold, Tube diameter: Ø 35 mm, Up to 50 kg centric load, Easy to transport, Fiberglass-reinforced connectors, Weight: 2.45 kg, Adjustable height:...
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Height adjustable via ergonomic clamping lever
Microphone holder for drumsSpecially designed holder for attaching microphones to percussion instruments, small and compact. Easy and quick to install and dismount. Vibration damping rubber disc and rubber insert. No parts to lose. Secure hold is guaranteed. ...
- With 3/8" thread.
- Weight: 0.1 kg
- Height: 60 mm
Professional Carbon Microphone Boom Pole 4-Way collapsible, Length adjustable from 1000 - 3825 mm, Internal cable routing possible, 3/8" Threaded connector, Adjustment via clamp lever, Weight: 0.9 kg, Carry bag included
- 4-Way collapsible
- Length adjustable from 1000 - 3825 mm
- Internal cable routing possible
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!