Klark Teknik Effect and Signal Processors
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Klark Teknik 3rd Dimension BBD-320; Analog Multi-Dimensional Signal Processor with BBD Technology; Legendary analog Spatial Sound Processor; Authentic reproduction of original analog circuitry; Pure analog signal path based for highest signal integrity; sound effects based on authentic BBD (Bucket Brigade...
Klark Teknik DF 1000, dual-channel feedback suppressor, fully-automatic operation with zero-configuration setup, offers up to 10dB increase in system gain, instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback, ultra-fast and precise DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel, two...
Single-Channel 2-Band Tubes EQ Class A, High-quality selection of 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes, Custom MIDAS input and output converters, Switchable frequency selection with up to 7 frequency settings, Independent boost and cut controls, Adjustable bandwidth for a variety of...
- Class A
- High-quality selection of 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- Custom MIDAS input and output converters
Transistors-Compressor / Limiter With class A line level amplifiers and MIDAS transformers, Completely discrete signal path, Select Ratio via Push Button: 4: 1, 8: 1, 12: 1, 20: 1, Extremely fast attack from 20 to 800 microseconds, Adjustable release...
- With class A line level amplifiers and MIDAS transformers
- Completely discrete signal path
- Select Ratio via Push Button: 4: 1, 8: 1, 12: 1, 20: 1
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!