LD Systems Roadman 102
Active Battery-Powered Speaker
- Made of shock-resistant plastic for mobile applications
- With handheld microphone with dynamic capsule
- Equipped with: 10" / 1"
- Peak SPL 115 dB
- Power: 100 W RMS
- Frequency range: 70 - 16,000 Hz
- Built-in rechargeable battery (up to 5 hours running time)
- CD/MP3 player with remote control
- USB/SD connector and volume control
- 1 UHF PLL 16 CHN wireless receiver (863.00 - 865.00 MHZ)
- 2 Mic/Line combo inputs
- Music-Speech switchable
- 1 XLR input
- 1 XLR line out
- RCA L/R input and output
- 6.3 mm jack speaker outputs
- 2-Band sound control (bass/treble)
- Voice Priority (talkover) switchable
- DC in (24-32V, 4A)
- 100 - 240 V internal switching power supply
- Integrated tripod flange
- Output for optional slave speaker
- Dimensions: 355 x 610 x 315 mm
- Weight: 19 kg
- Slot for second wireless unit
- Wireless system throughout free of licence and fees across Europe
- Optional 2nd receiver: Article Nr 296083; optional bodypack: Article Nr 296096 (both not included)
|Peak Power||200 W|
|Wireless Mic (Handheld/Head)||1x Handheld|
|Optional Wireless Modul||Yes|
|SD Card Play||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 320441 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!