Leu Verlag Sheet Music
18 results. Displaying items 1–18.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Drum School Volume 1 Drum school with play-along CD, By Diethard Stein, 1100 Exercises, 8 Play-along songs, 5 Solo pieces, 175 Pages, ISBN 978-3-928825-24-5, In German, Incl. eBook "Drum Essentials" (PDF included on CD) with warm-up exercises for hands...
- Drum school with play-along CD
- By Diethard Stein
- 1100 Exercises
Leu Verlag Harmonielehre und Songwriting: harmonics and practice transfer to songwriting, by Markus Fritsch,Katrin Jandl,Peter Kellert and Andreas Lonardoni, with examples,tables,exercises and photos, 8th completely revised and expanded edition 2020, ISBN 9783928825238, A5, 472 pages, in German language
Drum Book with CD Diethard Stein - Modern Drumming Basics, Introduction for drum beginners, Basic exercises, Drumset technique, Fundamentals, Suitable from 8 years+
- Diethard Stein - Modern Drumming Basics
- Introduction for drum beginners
- Basic exercises
Leu Verlag 77 Groove Etüden Vol. 2: 77 etudes as a supplement to the drum lessons, by Andy Gillmann, increasing level of difficulty, improvement of technique,coordination,balance and independence, ISBN 9783897751798, LEU 179, A4, 82 pages, incl.CD with demo versions
Leu Verlag Drumgrooves der Popkultur: 138 grooves from 60 years of pop history, selected and compiled by Tom Schäfer, 110 drummers, presentation of the various groove classics with sample music, numerous photos, from Afrobeat to Swag, ISBN 9783897751811, A4, 192...
Study book for the drums Diethard Stein Modern Drumming 2, The follow-up to Stein's Modern Drumming 1, Includes CD, Concepts for modern drumming, Note: Book is in the German language
- Diethard Stein Modern Drumming 2
- The follow-up to Stein's Modern Drumming 1
- Includes CD
Textbook for Keyboard From jazz to pop with piano and electronic keyboard instruments (Hammond, Synthesizer, Clavinet, etc.), By Immanuel Brockhaus, Revised new edition, Theoretical fundamentals, Technology, Tunings, Accompaniment, Harmonization and reharmonization, Improvisation, Typical style grooves, Sound and play tips,...
- From jazz to pop with piano and electronic keyboard instruments (Hammond, Synthesizer, Clavinet, etc.)
- By Immanuel Brockhaus
- Revised new edition
Songbook Rock Classics Bass & Drums - Part 2, The best rock songs for bass and drums, Notes, Bass tab, Drum notation, Playback CDTitles Twist and Shout, Crossroads, Paradise City, Layla, Born to be Wild, Hey Joe, Still...
- Rock Classics Bass & Drums - Part 2
- The best rock songs for bass and drums
Textbook Free play on the djembe, Basics, tips and exercises, CD with exercises and Djembé solos, For beginners and advanced
- Free play on the djembe
- Basics, tips and exercises
- CD with exercises and Djembé solos
Textbook Gehörbildung - aber wie?! Ear Training - but how?! Do not count; listen!, By Cesar Marinovici, The goal-oriented course with CD provides the most natural and direct way to the formation of musical hearing, Practical hearing training, Melody...
- Gehörbildung - aber wie?! Ear Training - but how?! Do not count; listen!
- By Cesar Marinovici
- The goal-oriented course with CD provides the most natural and direct way to the formation of musical hearing
Textbook A course for beginners, Includes CD with percussion accompaniment, In German language, Posture, Embouchure, Breathing, Exercises
- A course for beginners
- Includes CD with percussion accompaniment
- In German language
School for timpani By Arend Weitzel and Marek Stefula, Literature compilation for the preparation and performance of auditions, Works from different eras, ISBN: 978-3-89775-172-9, DIN A4, 83 Pages Contents: Orchestral arrangements, Comments on certain orchestral passages,...
- By Arend Weitzel and Marek Stefula
- Literature compilation for the preparation and performance of auditions
- Works from different eras
Study literature for the drums 2000 Grooves for songwriters, producers, arrangers, musicians, and drummers, By Marcus Boeltz, Starting from a basic groove, different methods and development phases are presented showing how a basic pattern can expand and develop, The...
- 2000 Grooves for songwriters, producers, arrangers, musicians, and drummers
- By Marcus Boeltz
- Starting from a basic groove, different methods and development phases are presented showing how a basic pattern can expand and develop
Study literature for the drums
Study literature for the drums A comprehensive reference book with CD, By Frank Bruns, For teaching children and adults, Book includes more than 1200 exercises and more than 120 original rhythms of classics from rock & pop music, Contains...
- A comprehensive reference book with CD
- By Frank Bruns
- For teaching children and adults
Song book for drum sets and snare drum
Song book for drum sets and snare drum 41 Duets for drum sets and snare drum, By Frank Bruns, With additional exercises, The individual pieces gradually build up in difficulty and are divided into three levels (beginner - intermediate...
- 41 Duets for drum sets and snare drum
- By Frank Bruns
- With additional exercises
Instructional book to playing the drums Jazz training from Andy Gillmann, For the drums, Comes with a hybrid DVD (film clips and play alongs as audio data), Extensive exercises for beginners, Creative comping and fill in concepts for advanced...
- Jazz training from Andy Gillmann
- For the drums
- Comes with a hybrid DVD (film clips and play alongs as audio data)
School for Timpani
School for Timpani The Modern Beginners School, Von Arend Weitzel: 50 Exercises divided into pre- and main exercises, 1 Play piece, 10 Piano parts, Includes worksheet for the timpani vertebrae, With play-along CD, Information section for teachers in German,...
- The Modern Beginners School
- Von Arend Weitzel: 50 Exercises divided into pre- and main exercises
- 1 Play piece
Leu Verlag D.Stein Modern Drumming 1 E, Diethard Stein Modern Drumming Vol.1, Drum course with play-along CD, 1100 Exercises, 5 Solopieces, 8 play-along Songs, Modern Drumming is a practical educational concept that has been proven through many years teching and...
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!