Litecraft OutLED AT10.plus
Professional Outdoor LED Spotlight with RGBA Colour Mixing
- Successor of the OutLED AT10 with further developed features of the preceding series (identical DMX modes)
- Higher light output
- Homogeneous colour mixing system
- Full RDM functionality
- Suitable for upright and suspended mounting
- Y-bracket for optional mounting of omega brackets (not included)
- Light source: 18 Pieces 4-in-1 10 W RGBA LEDs
- Beam angle: 25°
- Temperature-controlled convection cooling
- Control: DMX (1/2/3/4/8 channels)
- Automatic programs
- Music control
- Static colours adjustable via display
- DMX input and output: XLR 5-pin IP65
- Power input and output: Power Twist TR1 IP65
- Black die-cast housing
- Power consumption: Max. 0.5 A at 230 V
- Mains: 100 - 240 V at 47/63 Hz
- Dimensions: 285 x 221 x 310 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
|Outdoor PAR||Studio PAR|
|numbers of LED´s||18|
|power of the single LED||10 W|
|remote control||not supported|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 420754 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!