Manley Effect and Signal Processors
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Stereo Compressor / Limiter True tube compression in the style of the legendary 670s Fairchild, Dual Triode 5670 compression in Manley design, Best-selling tube-type stereo-compressor worldwide, Intrinsically balanced inputs and outputs (600 Ohm), Hard bypass, Maximum gain 35 dB,...
- True tube compression in the style of the legendary 670s Fairchild
- Dual Triode 5670 compression in Manley design
- Best-selling tube-type stereo-compressor worldwide
2 channel EQ 4 tapes per channel, Circuit fully passive, Overlapping frequency ranges, Each band offers the possibility of Shelf or Bell, Pro Band: Cut, Boost, and Off, Tube Make-Up Gain, Passive high-pass and low-pass filters, Level +4 dBU...
- 4 tapes per channel
- Circuit fully passive
- Overlapping frequency ranges
Dual channel compressor / limiter
Dual channel compressor / limiter Variable Mu tube input stage, HIP function raises soft dynamics without squashing louder passages, 2 transformer balanced XLR inputs, 2 electrically balanced XLR outputs, Side-chain input / output via TRS, Handmade in California, USA,...
- Variable Mu tube input stage
- HIP function raises soft dynamics without squashing louder passages
- 2 transformer balanced XLR inputs
Stereo Compressor / Limiter Complete tube, MANLEY input & output transformer with nickel lamination in mu-metal housing, Sym. Inputs and Outputs (600 Ohm), ALL-TUBE circuits each with 5670, 5751, 7044 or 5687 & 12AL5 per channel, Hard-wire BYPASS switch,...
- Complete tube
- MANLEY input & output transformer with nickel lamination in mu-metal housing
- Sym. Inputs and Outputs (600 Ohm)
Stereo EQ In present days, no mastering studio can pass a Massive Passive. The Massive Passive is probably the most commonly encountered equaliser in mastering studios and there is a reason. The unique sound and the unique way of...
- Mastering version with stepped potentiometers and changed filters for mastering applications
- 4 Bands per channel
- Circuit completely passive
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!