Rode Microphone Adapter Cables
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Rode SC15; USB-C to Lightning flat cable; suitable for connecting the VideoMic NTG to an iPhone or other Apple devices with Lightning connector; compatible with the cable management of the VideoMic NTG; length: 30 cm; weight: 5g
Adapter Cable From 3.5 mm TRS jack to 3.5 mm TRRS jack, Examples of use: Rode VideoMic Go, VideoMicro (or similar microphone with TRS output) to iPhone or iPad
- From 3.5 mm TRS jack to 3.5 mm TRRS jack
- Examples of use: Rode VideoMic Go, VideoMicro (or similar microphone with TRS output) to iPhone or iPad
Extension Cable For microphones with 3.5 mm TRRS connectors such as Rode smartLav and Rode smartLav+, Length: 6 m
- For microphones with 3.5 mm TRRS connectors such as Rode smartLav and Rode smartLav+
- Length: 6 m
Stereo Mini Jack (3.5 mm) Extension Cable Length: 3 m, Shielded cable with gold-plated plug and socket contacts
- Length: 3 m
- Shielded cable with gold-plated plug and socket contacts
Rode SC11; TRS Splitter Cable; 2x TRS mono to 1x TRS stereo; 3.5 mm right-angle jacks with strain relief sleeve; Suitable for connecting two Wireless GO receivers or two VideoMics to a DSLR camera; Ideal with optional dual cold shoe...
Rode SC9, adaptor cable from 3,5mm TRRS jack to 3,5mm TRRS jack for connecting a smartphone to the RØDECaster Pro, Length: 1,5 m
Microphone Cable Short XLR to XLR cable, High quality plug (F = Neutrik, M = Switchcraft), For PG2-R pistol grip, SM3-R, and SM4-R, Length: 52 mm, Weight: 91 g
- Short XLR to XLR cable
- High quality plug (F = Neutrik, M = Switchcraft)
- For PG2-R pistol grip, SM3-R, and SM4-R
Microphone Cable XLR3F to XLR3M cable, Premium Switchcraft connectors, Ideal for shotgun microphones on video cameras, Length: 43 cm, Weight: 55 g
- XLR3F to XLR3M cable
- Premium Switchcraft connectors
- Ideal for shotgun microphones on video cameras
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!