Cables and Connectors
- From 3.5 mm TRS jack to 3.5 mm TRRS jack
- Examples of use: Rode VideoMic Go, VideoMicro (or similar microphone with TRS output) to iPhone or iPad
- TRS Mini-jack (3.5 mm) to XLR 3M
- Integrated voltage converter from phantom power (12 - 48 V) to plug-in power (3 - 5 V)
- Allows operation of Rode HS2, VideoMic GO and VideoMicro on professional XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
Available shortly (2-5 days)
- With TRS jack coupling (3.5 mm) and TRRS angle plug (3.5 mm)
- To connect VideoMic or VideoMic Pro to a smartphone or tablet
- Gold plated contacts
- From mini jack (3.5 mm) to XLR plug
- Assignment: Tip and ring on pin 2, ground on pin 3
- Phantom power is fed through 1:1
Rode SC15; USB-C to Lightning flat cable; suitable for connecting the VideoMic NTG to an iPhone or other Apple devices with Lightning connector; compa...
In stock within 3-4 weeks
- For microphones with 3.5 mm TRRS connectors such as Rode smartLav and Rode smartLav+
- Length: 6 m
Rode SC2, patch cable from 3,5mm TRS to 3,5mm TRS, extendable from 17 to 40 cm, weight 20 g...
Rode SC19; USB-C to Lightning cable; shielded USB Cable; designed to connect the VideoMic NTG to iOS devices; also compatible with other MFi-certified...
- With TRRS-coupling and TRS 3.5 mm mini-jack
- To connect the Rode smartLav or smartLav+ to cameras or mobile recorders
- Gold plated contacts
- 2x TRS mono to 1x TRS stereo
- Allows connecting two wireless GO receivers or VideoMics to a DSLR camera
- Ideal in combination with the optional dual hot shoe adapter DCS-1 (not included)
- Allows the connection of 2 smartLav microphones and one headphone
- Microphone signals are combined to 1 monosignal
- Compatible with Rode smartLav
- From 3.5 mm TRRS jack to 3.5 mm TRRS jack for connecting smartphones to the RØDECaster Pro
- Length: 1.5 m
Rode SC17; USB-C to USB-C cable; shielded USB Cable; Hi-Speed certified; designed to connect the NT-USB Mini or the VideoMic NTG to devices with a USB...
Rode SC16; USB-C to USB-C ribbon cable; for digital connection of VideoMic NTG with USB-C mobile devices or other devices with USB-C output including ...
- For powering the RODECaster Pro via any compatible USB output
- A high-power USB output (at least 2.4 A) is required for operation ...
- Up to 8 hours of operation possible with optional 10,000 mAH power bank (less if phantom power is used)
Rode XLR-ID; Identification rings for XLR cables; colours: Pink, Green, Blue and Orange (2 pcs. each); match the color coding of the microphone channe...
Rode SC18; USB-C to USB-A cable; shielded USB Cable; Hi-Speed certified; designed to connect the NT-USB Mini or the VideoMic NTG to devices with a USB...
Rode SC8; shielded adapter cable for VideoMicro and VideoMic GO; from 3.5mm TRS jack (straight) to 3.5mm TRS jack (angled); gold-plated connectors; le...
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!