Directional Condenser Microphone for Camera Mount
- Plug & Play - without battery (supply voltage required from the camera: 3 V - 18 V
- Solid metal housing (aluminium) with scratch-resistant ceramic coating
- RF shielding against interference
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Body decoupling by Rycote lyre vibration support
- Attached to the camera by means of integrated standard flash adapter
- 3/8" inner thread in socket for tripod or boom mount
- Connection cable with 3.5 mm TRS jack plug (double mono)
- Frequency range: 100 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV
- Inherent noise: 20 dBA
- Peak SPL: 140 dB
- Length: 8.0 cm
- Weight: 42 g
- Including Rycote lyre, SC2 connection cable and deluxe wind shield WS9
|Accessories||Connecting cable, Mount, Windshield|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 373894 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!