Rupert Neve Designs 5254
2-Channel Diode Bridge Compressor
- Custom transformers and Class A line amplifiers
- Stereo link or 2x mono
- Integrated parallel compression
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 40 ohms
- Maximum input level (+ 4dBu selected): +26.7 dBu
- Maximum output level: +26.7 dBu
- Noise (22 Hz - 22 kHz BW): -104 dBu
- Frequency response (10 Hz to 120 kHz): +/- 0.25 dB
- THD + N @ 1 kHz @ maximum level (22 Hz - 22 kHz BW): 0.0008%
- Compressor Noise Specifications: Noise at 0dB Make-Up Gain (22 Hz - 22 kHz BW): -84.5 dBu, Noise at + 20dB Make-Up Gain (22 Hz - 22 kHz BW): -64.5 dBu
- Gridded control elements with 31 levels
- Input / output connectors: XLR
- Sidechain send / return connection: 6.3 mm jack
- Ground lift switch
- Dimensions: 19" 1U
- Weight: approx. 4 kg
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 505891 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!