Rupert Neve Designs 5254
2-Channel Diode Bridge Compressor
- Custom transformers and Class A line amplifiers
- Stereo link or 2x mono
- Integrated parallel compression
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 40 ohms
- Maximum input level (+ 4dBu selected): +26.7 dBu
- Maximum output level: +26.7 dBu
- Noise (22 Hz - 22 kHz BW): -104 dBu
- Frequency response (10 Hz to 120 kHz): +/- 0.25 dB
- THD + N @ 1 kHz @ maximum level (22 Hz - 22 kHz BW): 0.0008%
- Compressor Noise Specifications: Noise at 0dB Make-Up Gain (22 Hz - 22 kHz BW): -84.5 dBu, Noise at + 20dB Make-Up Gain (22 Hz - 22 kHz BW): -64.5 dBu
- Gridded control elements with 31 levels
- Input / output connectors: XLR
- Sidechain send / return connection: 6.3 mm jack
- Ground lift switch
- Dimensions: 19" 1U
- Weight: approx. 4 kg
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 505891 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!