Avantone Product Overview
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.69 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Polar pattern: cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional, Frequency range: 25 - 20,000 Hz (-3 dB), Max. SPL 138 dB, 10 dB pad switch, High pass...
- Polar pattern: cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 25 - 20,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- Max. SPL 138 dB, 10 dB pad switch
B-floor with full warrantySlight signs of wear Active Mini Reference Monitor Full-range, Shielded, 5.25" Driver, Frequency range : 90 Hz - 17 kHz, Power: 60 Watt, SPL: 104 dB @1w/1 metre, 6 1/2" MDF Cabinet, Inputs: Balanced XLR...
- 5.25" Driver
B-stock with full warranty
B-stock with full warranty Slight signs of wear Studio Headphones Closed, Circumaural, 50 mm driver, Impedance: 16 Ohms, Sound pressure level: 113 dB, Transmission range: 18 - 25,000 Hz, 2 Removable cables: 3 m Straight cable...
- 50 mm driver
B-Stock with full warranty Active Monitor Active mini-reference monitors, full-range (pair), Shielded, 5.25" Driver, Frequency response: 90 Hz - 17 kHz, Power: 60 W, SPL: 104dB @ 1w/1 meter, 6 1/2" MDF housing, Inputs: XLR and 6.3 mm balanced...
- Active mini-reference monitors, full-range (pair)
- 5.25" Driver
B-Stock with Full Warranty
B-Stock with Full Warranty Slight signs of usage Small Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone Polar pattern (interchangeable capsules): Cardioid, hypercardioid, omni-directional, Frequency response: 20 Hz -20 kHz +/- 3 dB, Maximum SPL 136 dB, -15 dB Pad...
- Polar pattern (interchangeable capsules): Cardioid, hypercardioid, omni-directional
- Frequency response: 20 Hz -20 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Maximum SPL 136 dB
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!