Drawmer Product Overview
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.37 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
B-Stock, Drawmer 1968 MK II - 2-channel valve compressor with 'big' switch, can be used in stereo link or dual mono, Soft-knee compressors with variable threshold, attack, release and output gain, XLR inputs and outputs, VU metering shows gain reduction,...
B-Stock with Full Warranty
B-Stock with Full Warranty Slight signs of use Monitor Controller Individually and simultaneously switchable outputs for 3 stereo monitor pairs plus subwoofer, 1 Digital S/PDIF (192 kHz / 24 Bit) and 2 analog, balanced 6.35 mm...
- Individually and simultaneously switchable outputs for 3 stereo monitor pairs plus subwoofer
- 1 Digital S/PDIF (192 kHz / 24 Bit) and 2 analog, balanced 6.35 mm jack inputs as well as 1 front panel 3.5 mm aux input
B-stock with full warrantySlight traces of use Compact Monitor Controller Silent operation, Compact base of only 180 x 160 mm, 2 Stereo balanced line inputs on stereo jack, 3.5 mm Aux input with Level Control for MP3, Smartphone,...
- Silent operation
- Compact base of only 180 x 160 mm
- 2 Stereo balanced line inputs on stereo jack
B-Stock, Drawmer MC 3.1, Monitor controller, Can control up to three pairs of speakers, a subwoofer, two headphones, Inputs, 4x XLR / Combi, 1x Stereo RCA, 1x 6,3 mm mini-jack, 1x Digital AES/SPDIF, outputs 6 XLR for monitors, mono XLR...
B-Stock, Drawmer MC 7.1, Surround-Monitor-Controller, 20 input sources, 15 output sources, analogue inputs: 1x DB-25, 8x 6,35 mm jack, 2x XLR-/jack combi (stereo), 1 x 3,5 mm stereo jack, analogue outputs: 8x 6,35 mm jack, 2x 6,35 mm jack, 1x...
B-Stock, Drawmer MXPRO-30, Gate/Compressor/Limiter 19", 1HE, 2 channel, bal. +4dB XLR, unbal. -10dB 1/4"Jack, dimensions 482 x 44 x 200 mm (WxHxD), Weight with packaging incl. 3,2 Kg., B-Stock with full warranty, may have slight traces of use
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!