Dunlop Product Overview
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Dunlop Crybaby CB-535Q B-Stock B-Stock with full warranty Wah Wah Effects Pedal 6 Different wah wah settings Adjustable booster (0-20 db) Variable Q-Control changes the pedal's response from narrow and sharp to broad and subtle True bypass switching Metal potentiometer...
- 6 Different wah wah settings
- Adjustable booster (0-20 db)
- Variable Q-Control changes the pedal's response from narrow and sharp to broad and subtle
B-Stock, Dunlop Cry Baby Q Zone (QZ1) Fixed Wah; fixed wah effects pedal; rich, resonant vocality of a fixed-position Cry Baby Wah; boost your effect signal and adjust the bandpass shape from wide to narrow; true bypass; controls for Volume,...
B-Stock, Dunlop Tom Morello Cry Baby Wah TBM95, wah effects pedal, Tom Morello (Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave) signature Cry Baby with custom finish, expressive character from the legendary red Fasel Inductor, focused high end, aggressive and accentuated wah sound,...
Dunlop DVP 3 Volume (X) Pedal B-Stock B-Stock with full warranty@+*Slight traces of use* A combination volume and expression pedal for guitar and bass Adjustable pedal resistance Adjustable effect parameters for heel and toe position Switchable reversal of the parameters...
- Adjustable pedal resistance
- Adjustable effect parameters for heel and toe position
- Switchable reversal of the parameters from heel to toe position and vice versa
Slight traces of use
Dunlop CBM95 CryBaby Mini Wah B-Stock B-stock with Full Warranty@+*Slight traces of use*@+@+ Compact Wah Pedal Half the size of a Standard Cry Baby Legendary red Fasel inductor Complete sweep of the Wah effect True Hardwire Bypass Adjustable pedal resistance...
- Half the size of a Standard Cry Baby
- Legendary red Fasel inductor
- Complete sweep of the Wah effect
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!