DV Mark Product Overview
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
DV Mark Little Jazz B-Stock B-Stock with full warranty@+*Slight traces of use* Combo for Electric Guitar Output power: 60 W @ 4 Ohm Equipped with 1x 8" DV Mark Custom loudspeaker 3 Band EQ Adjustable Reverb Headphones output Aux input...
- Output power: 60 W @ 4 Ohm
- Equipped with 1x 8" DV Mark Custom loudspeaker
- 3 Band EQ
B-Stock, DV Mark Raw Dawg 60 EG Head, Eric Gales Signature Electric Guitar Head, power: 60 watts into 4 ohms, 50 watts into 8 ohms, MPT power amplifier (Mark Proprietary Technology), 1 channel, tube preamp: 6205 micro, tone control: level,...
B-Stock, DV Mark MICRO 60, electric guitar head, 50W @ 8ohms / 60W @ 4ohms, solid state preamp, MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology) power amp, 2 channels (clean/lead), controls (clean channel): level, bass, mid & high, controls (lead channel): level, drive,...
B-Stock, DV Mark AC 101H, acoustic combo for guitar, bass, mandolin, violin, cello, banjo & blues harp, 250W @ 4 ohms, 1x 10" DV Mark custom speaker, 1" tweeter (adjustable), 6 DSP chorus/reverb effects, adjustable effect mix (for each channel),...
Slight traces of use
DV Mark Micro 50 CMT Head B-Stock B-Stock with full warranty@+*Slight traces of use* Amp Head for Electric Guitar Ciro Manna signature model Power: 50 W @ 8 Ohm / 60 W @ 4 Ohm Tube Preamp: 6205 Micro MPT...
- Ciro Manna signature model
- Power: 50 W @ 8 Ohm / 60 W @ 4 Ohm
- Tube Preamp: 6205 Micro
Slight signs of usage
DV Mark Evo-FC Controller B-Stock B-Stock with Full Warranty@+*Slight signs of usage*@+@+ Foot-Switch 5-Way switch Functions: CH1, CH2, FX1, FX2, BOOST (Mute/Tuner) MIDI OUT 6 m MIDI cable
- 5-Way switch
- Functions: CH1, CH2, FX1, FX2, BOOST (Mute/Tuner)
- MIDI OUT
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!