Klark Teknik Product Overview
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Slight traces of use
Klark Teknik DN9630 B-Stock B-Stock with Full Warranty@+*Slight traces of use*@+@+ AES50 to USB 2.0 Converter For simultaneous recording and playback Up to 48 channels bidirectional at 48 kHz and up to 24 channels bidirectional at 96 kHz Sample rate...
- For simultaneous recording and playback
- Up to 48 channels bidirectional at 48 kHz and up to 24 channels bidirectional at 96 kHz
- Sample rate can be switched on the device
Slight traces of use
Klark Teknik EQP-KT B-Stock B-Stock with full warranty@+*Slight traces of use*@+@+ Single-Channel 2-Band Tubes EQ Class A High-quality selection of 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes Custom MIDAS input and output converters Switchable frequency selection with up to 7 frequency settings Independent...
- Class A
- High-quality selection of 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- Custom MIDAS input and output converters
B-Stock, Klark Teknik DN 30R; 2-channel Dante-receiver for connecting actrive loudspeakers, amplifiers or mixers to Dante networks; automatically reconnects to most configured Dante transmitters; 96kHz A / D conversion and high headroom; Aluminum coating with protective rubber corners; Floor and...
Slight signs of use
Klark Teknik 76-KT B-Stock B-Stock with Full Warranty@+*Slight signs of use*@+@+ Transistors-Compressor / Limiter With Class-A line level amplifiers and MIDAS transformers Completely discrete signal path Select Ratio by Push Button: 4: 1, 8: 1, 12: 1, 20: 1 Extremely...
- With Class-A line level amplifiers and MIDAS transformers
- Completely discrete signal path
- Select Ratio by Push Button: 4: 1, 8: 1, 12: 1, 20: 1
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!