MXR Product Overview
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $34 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
B-Stock with full warranty
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Effects pedal for electric guitar Overdrive, Eddie Van Halen signature model, Controls for output, bass, mids, treble, gain, and an activatable gate control, Input: 6.3 mm Jack mono,...
- Eddie Van Halen signature model
- Controls for output, bass, mids, treble, gain, and an activatable gate control
B-stock with full warrantySlight traces of use Analog distortion pedal for electric guitar Controller for output distortion, bass, mid, treble, Status LED, True bypass, Sturdy metal housing, 9V battery or separately sold 9V DC power supply Art:409939 ...
- Controller for output distortion, bass, mid, treble
- Status LED
- True bypass
B-Stock with Full Warranty Slight traces of use Effects PedalThe MXR Distortion was one of the first sensible-sounding Distortions in the early 70's and to this day sounds good for many types of sound. But modern times...
- Metal Distortion
- EQ controller with Bass, Mid, sweepable Mid-Freq and Treble head
- Volume and gain control
B-stock with full warrantySlight traces of use Effect PedalLike many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analog piece and it delivers a beautiful, wide floating sound that can be rarely heard from...
- Warm analog flange
- 100% Analog
B-Stock, MXR M148 Micro Chorus - analog chorus effects pedal with true bypass, rate control, powered via 9V battery or via optional power supply (order code: 134892)., B-Stock with full warranty, may have slight traces of use
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.