Peavey Product Overview
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
B-Stock with full warranty
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Electric Guitar Amp Head Power: 20 W - switchable attenuator: 5 W and 1 W, Lead & rhythm channel (foot switchable), TSI circuit, 3x 12AX7 Preamp tubes, 2x...
- Power: 20 W - switchable attenuator: 5 W and 1 W
- Lead & rhythm channel (foot switchable)
- TSI circuit
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Guitar Amplifier Output: 80 W (100 W with separate 8 ohm loudspeaker), 1x 12" Blue Marvel speaker, Clean and lead channels, 3-Band EQ per channel, Modern / Vintage...
- Output: 80 W (100 W with separate 8 ohm loudspeaker)
- 1x 12" Blue Marvel speaker
- Clean and lead channels
B-Stock with full warranty May show slight traces of use Electric Guitar Combo Amp 100 Watt, 12" Speaker, Power Soak 100 - 1 Watt adjustable, LCD, Acoustic guitar and bass simulation, 400 Presets, 25 Effects, 10...
- 100 Watt
- 12" Speaker
- Power Soak 100 - 1 Watt adjustable
B-Stock with Full Warranty Slight signs of wear Top Part for Electric Guitar 2 Channels: Lead / Rhythm, Power: 120 W @ 16, 8, 4 ohms (switchable), Amplifier tubes: 4x EL34, Preamp tubes: 6x 12AX7, 3-Band...
- 2 Channels: Lead / Rhythm
- Power: 120 W @ 16, 8, 4 ohms (switchable)
- Amplifier tubes: 4x EL34
B-Stock, Peavey 212-6 Guitar Cabinet, 50W, 2x 12" Celestion G12M Greenback speakers, impedance: 16 ohms mono / 8 Ohms stereo (switchable), open back / closed back (convertible), material: 18mm plywood, dimensions: 711 x 452 x 292mm, weight: 27,2kg, B-Stock with...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!