Radial Engineering Product Overview
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Radial Engineering Tonebone PZ-PRE 2 B-Stock B-stock with full warranty*Slight traces of use* Preamp / DI for acoustic and electric instrumentsThe Tonebone PZ-PRE 2 Acousticpreamp pedal is probably the most complete piece that has ever been built for the acoustics...
- 2 independent mixable channels
- 3-band EQ with parametric mids
- Controls for Level 1, Level 2 Notch, High, Mid, Mid Freq, Bass, and Boost
Slight traces of use
Radial Engineering Bassbone OD B-Stock B-Stock with full warranty@+*Slight traces of use* 2-Channel Bass Preamp Bass Overdrive with Wet-Dry Control for a lot of character Load correction for vintage basses Piezo Booster for Upright Basses Preamp: High, Mid, Low and...
- Bass Overdrive with Wet-Dry Control for a lot of character
- Load correction for vintage basses
- Piezo Booster for Upright Basses
B-Stock, Radial Engineering Tonebone Headload V4, load box / attentuator for amplifiers, load 4 ohms, max. 120 watts, lets you drive your amp at low output volumes, to be inserted between amphead and cabinet, Amp / Speaker Load section control...
Slight traces of use
Radial Engineering Firefly DI B-Stock B-Stock with full warranty@+*Slight traces of use*@+@+ DI Box 1 Channel portable tube DI box for studio and live use 100% Discrete circuit 12AX7 tube 2x 6.3 mm Jack inputs 2x 6.3 mm Jack thrus...
- 1 Channel portable tube DI box for studio and live use
- 100% Discrete circuit
- 12AX7 tube
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!